Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook - Passport Size - Crazy Horse Brown
$49.00 USD– Sold Out
This leather long travel wallet can be seamlessly incorporated into your passport size Traveler's Notebook or used as a stand-alone wallet.
Made from our signature, 100% genuine and locally sourced, distressed crazy horse brown leather.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
The left panel features 3 credit card sized pockets, one small separator and a wider pocket that's useful for small accessories.
We've also included a special pen loop that's made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic, allowing for any pen or pencil to fit. It doesn't matter if it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel has a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
20cm x 13,5 cm (7.87" x 5.31") when opened
9,5cm x 13,5 cm (3.74" x 5.31") when closed
I have many traveler's notebooks, and I have wallet inserts for almost every single one. This was my first insert from Galen Leather. Astounding quality and so many ways to store your cards and personal items. I love the color and the overall firmness for fitting into my tn. I definitely recommend it!
I am so impressed with Galen Leather! I had ordered this a couple of months ago, but then FedEx lost the first shipment. I contacted Yunus and he very kindly gave me the option of a refund or replacement. I chose a replacement, and it got here quickly. I am so impressed with the quality of the leather, it's such a beautiful product and I really loved the packaging. It was a gift for someone and could not have gone over better. It fits beautifully in the traveler's notebook, and I can't wait to order one for myself now.
I love my new Passport leather wallet insert in Crazy Horse Brown! I don’t use it as a wallet, but I use it to store ephemera in my TN. The best part is the pen holder! Great craftsmanship! And now that you have an Undyed leather one it is time to order another one! Thank you Galen for another wonderful shopping experience!
I've been looking for a smaller wallet for a while now, and discovered this beauty. I combined it with the traveler's notebook in passport size and now it's my every day carre, and I love it. I just have to add a notebook to it now and I'm all set.
No online picture or video could gave the real beauty of it that I had my doubts. In fact in real It's beyond my expectations, I love every detail in it, thoughtfully designed, functional and compact.
The leather get softer en nicer with use and you build a sentimental relationship with it which can be told by the beautiful scratches that it gets.
Multiple choice to carry it, with the TN passport cover or as stand alone piece with or without a notebook in it.
If I have to say one thing then Ii is that I've noticed that the personalisation gets faded with time so it's no more deep and clear as it is in the beginning, maybe it's just mine.
Rather than that I would say it's just perfect and they have a lovely service, I would definitely reorder from them.
The position of the pen holder should be a little lower,because it interferes with the rubber band for closing the cover.
My 2nd purchase
Love the craftmanship
My friend loves it
I've been using this as my primary wallet since it arrived a few weeks ago. The pen loop and chosen assortment of pockets and slots work out well for me. The leather is attractive and the work is precise. I find it to be versatile. I use it primarily within a leather cover that I hacked together myself, but I've also used it with just a small notebook inside and left the cover and other documents behind when I'm out for a walk. I appreciate that it's designed in a way that allows it to be used on its own in this way when I want to travel light.
I'm in love with this wallet insert, the craftsmanship is Amazing !
The color, is my favorite. This is my 10th purchase from Galen Leather Co.
I had purchased the standard size wallet insert and the notebook for it. Also, zipper pouches, notebooks, pens, brass accessories and more.
Galen Leather products are by far, the most beautiful and well made and that is what I keep purchasing this wonderful products. I recommend this products. Thanks Galen Co.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM