The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 3 Pens - Undyed Leather
$45.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 3 Pens With Old School Closure
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so it will have some natural marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, this leather has not been processed to make it appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Through aging, it will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
Will fit pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 3 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School 3 Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
I chose this case in natural undyed leather, to carry a few of my growing brass bodied pen collection - with time, it will take on the patina, of use and travel: recording those little adventures and mishaps, in the stains and marks on its surface. My daughter already has her eye on it (as well as the pens it now holds) for her future travels/adventures - ah youth.
Simple, functional and well made - it is the best of old school cool.
(also enjoyed the little goodies that came boxed with the case - now I'm nostalgic for good Turkish coffee again)
This is one of the most beautiful and unique pen cases. Beautiful and tough, it offers optimum protection for the pens. Wish it could take slightly oversized pens but for most normal length pens, it fits perfectly. Love the style, and the quality is unsurpassed.
So happy with the pen case! Everyone was asking about it!
I love everything about it
Fountain pens are very well protected in this case! As with all Galen products the quality and workmanship is wonderful. The reason i have given 4 stars is that I often struggle when opening the clasp.
Very well made, strong, and protective of my pens The metal clasp ensures my pens stay enclosed and the leather is superb. I recommend the Leather Balm as it really smooths the texture, softens and protects, makes the case a bit more supple. Very useful item to keep your pens protected.
I was looking for something I could house my pricier fountains pens in and feel comfortable hauling them to work. This fits the bill! Sometimes it can be tricky opening, but I much prefer that to having it come open effortlessly. Tricky may not be the right word, but you definitely have to be intentional. I especially like the inside tray too. It keeps the pens separated and can help get all the pens out quickly. Recommend if you're in the market.
I am at an age where I have fond memories of products from the 60's that were well made, and made to last. I normally don't go for natural leather, but looking at the design of this case (I wouldn't call it retro but timeless) took me back to a time when craftsmen has pride in their products.
This case is so well crafted, at a time when so many 'leathermakers' cut out a single piece of leather, fold it in half, and call it a notebook. the feel of the lock is very nice and the leather is already starting to look like it came from my grandfather. The option for the slip out tray is well worth the money.
As with all Galen products, this is under priced and a solid product.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM