The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 5 Pens - Distressed Leather
$79.00 USD– Sold Out
A stylish leather pen case with removable pen tray with an old school brass closure. Made by Turkish artisan Vav Leather.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 5 Pens With Old School Brass Closure
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha, and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Fits pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 5 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School Vintage Pen Case for 5 Pens will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This case makes me happy every time I hold it, look at it, and smell it. The craftsmanship is beyond wonderful, stitching is perfect and I know its going to be a lifetime artifact on my desk and when I carry it in my journaling bag. I store my TWSBI fountain pens and they fit perfectly. The item arrived less than two weeks after order.
This is what I was looking for, it is a well made pen case! I was worried that the pen slots might be small for my relatively large pens (Armando Simoni Club Bologna, Visconti Divina, Montblanc Meisterstück 149, and Sailor KOP), but as the picture is showing they fit really nice and snuggly. I am pretty sure the leather will expand more by time. I really like the quality and the style. I appreciate all the work that has been done to make this pen case, Thank you!
This is a gorgeous & extremely well made leather pen case. I love the design!!! Thank you so much!
Love my new leather case for carrying my fountain pens.
I love this pen case. I like the distress color just makes it more beautiful. Well made pencase.
This classic case will last forever and look better each year doing so. I have a Pilot Custom 823 down to a Twsbi Mini in it. Handles each pen easily and safely and the scoop front opening allows for the shorter pens to be visible and reachable. The slide-out leather slotted tray is a nice touch when using multiple pens and its flat back allows it to lay without moving. It also makes it easy to slide into a pocket or strap the case against a journal. Very happy with my purchase.
I bought it as undyed leather, but actually I want it at first so I'm glad to get this at this time. So nice. perfect size, well protective, feeling soft outside.
Gorgeous, meticulously crafted, my pens are safe, and I can pull out the tray for ease of use. What's not to like?
It's a really nice leather.
It's very soft, but it keeps your pen safe.
The design is also attractive!
This pen case is of good quality, good design, and fits a fountain pen.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM