100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Large Moleskine and iPad Mini Folio
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Zippered Leather Large Moleskine Folio and iPad Mini Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card holders and a long pocket that can hold your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under the left side there is a sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful leather zip portfolio has a removable 4 slot pen holder, an extra 2 pen slots and a slot for a charger, earphones or cable. It also has a removable keychain in the middle of the cover.
- Moleskine Large notebook (hard/soft cover) 5 x 8.25 inches (13 x 21 cm) or notebooks up to A5 size
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Reviews On Blogs
I am completely satisfied with this leather folio. The overall quality of the product, the attention to detail and the feel of the leather are just exceptional.
This leather is very smooth and I like it! The evil eye is not in a good condition though..😕
I’ve eyed this folio for a while and finally bought it last month. I couldnt decide on getting the Green or Undyed Leather - I’m so glad I went for undyed. It’s so beautiful and I’m loving the colour change. I say this folio is “almost” perfect because I can’t fit everything I wanted. I wanted to fit my kindle and more pens and my Hobonichi Cousin, but doing so would cause damage inside. Instead, I’ve filled the folio with a Midi-sized journal, stickers, scissors and the brass ruler. I’ve removed the pen loop for now. Perhaps I should’ve purchased the B-size folio but honestly I’m still really happy with my A5 foilio and its portability. Also this won’t be the only time I’ll purchase from Galen Leather. The craftsmanship is superb, I’ve already got my eye on a few other products.
I wanted a zip folio for my a5 Hobonichi Cousin and theirs is perfect - from the design, to the leather itself, premium quality and perfect craftsmanship - I own a lot of covers, and the zip folios from Galen are hands-down my favorite, and the ones I always come back to!
Galen Leather products never disappoint, and this is no exception!
Looks fantastic, great construction, simply the best!
Items needed to generate good ideas - A notebook, my favorite pens, a cup of tea, a calm atmosphere … and this product.
I thought really perfect how handy I would like to buy this. looks nice and solid. I want a pen case with possibly a booklet where I can store everything. Is this perfect? Not for me. As far as I am concerned, the space for the exercise book could also have been divided into compartments for stick notes, paper clips, scissors, a place for pencils, and a place for a notebook. yeah and it's weird I'm happy with it.
This folio or extremely well-made, but there is apparently a lot of color variation batch to batch, so what I received is more of a burgundy than a purple color. There’s not really any support for returns (I could ship it back at my expense), so I’ll be selling it on the secondary market. I highly suggest ordering a color with less potential for variation, like a green or brown. The leather is still lovely, just now for my purposes.
I came across Galen Leather almost by accident, I didn't know their brand or their products.
I needed a product to carry around that could contain and protect both writing instruments and a quality notebook and so, wandering around the net, I noticed some splendid photos, shared by other owners of Galen products. I looked for the company's references and after a couple of weeks I finally had in my hands a wonderful black Leather zip portfolio, with attention to detail today, from the stitching to the cut of all the compartments and obtained from the processing of a very soft leather. For those who, like me, love walking, stopping for a coffee and taking notes of their thoughts, this is a product not to be missed: proportionate, easy to handle and with lots of space for pens, pencils and anything else!
And they even give us extra little gifts in the package! it's not for everyone
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM