100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
The Student Leather Pencil Case
Bright and a clear pink color with some hot pink tones. Semi-matte finish.
210 x 70 x 20 mm (8 x 3 x 0.8 inches)
- Great to store pencils, pens, small tools, art supplies
- Full grain leather vegetable tanned leather
- Brass hardware
- Unlined interior
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Student Pencil Case is ideal to store pens and pencils, cosmetics, small tools or art supplies.
*Accessories are not included
This little case is a sensory joy - I love the smell, texture, and look of the leather, and the brass closure knobs are a beautiful contrast & very functional. I did have one scary moment where I thought one of the closures was coming loose, but it turns out the backside screws in, so as they work loose you can indefinitely re-tighten themwhich is a huge plus for me. I currently have seven pens in my case - depending on pen sizes I *might*be able to squeeze in one more.
It feels more shiny and baked. I expected it to be drier and more sensitive. . I kept my drawing tools in a plastic box, but I hated the noise. can hold a large amount of long pencils with caps, lead holders over 5mm. Simple but practical and attractive.
I purchased this case because Galen’s ad showed a bright purple/violet case... A color I love. The one I received was dark and dull....almost muddy brown. (See photo. Should be the color of the word Splash on the book.) I called and they said ‘tough luck... leather varies from dye lot to dye lot.” It’s not worth sending back.... but really disappointed. I’ve purchased from Galen before....but not again.
I’ve just received my pencil case today. The packaging comes beautifully. The case is well made. I am very satisfied with the purchase.
Love the bright and cheery color, it is a nice contrast to my Smokey gray zippered notebook cover. The case holds my pens nicely in my bag for work. Thank you for a beautiful product.
I had a minor issue with my order. Yunus got back to me very quickly and got everything sorted out.
The pencil case is beautiful and feels very high quality. It also came in a beautiful box and the tea and Nazar were also very nice touches. Highly recommended.
Tacto muy agradable, tiene mas capacidad de la que parece. Le quito una estrella por que pedí grabar mis iniciales y que una fuera minúscula y las pusieron todas mayúsculas. No queda mal pero no era lo que quería. Aun así estoy contenta.
It is third time to buy galen leather goods. This brand always made me satisfied. ^^
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM