Leather Zippered Hobonichi Weeks Mega Cover - Crazy Horse Brown
New updated version! It now fits the Hobonichi Weeks Mega with an additional notebook slot. This crazy horse brown leather Zippered Hobonichi Weeks Mega Cover is the perfect for solution for an all-in-one Hobonichi Weeks notebook holder. It allows you the ultimate flexibility in carrying your everyday essentials, with the security of the sturdy zipper so nothing falls out.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- Sturdy YKK zipper
Our new and improved brown Leather Zippered Hobonichi Weeks Mega Cover features a left panel that can fit 6 credit card size pockets, one long pocket for your notebook and rulers, one transparent ID card holder, and one large pocket which is great for keeping your cash, receipts or a mobile phone (iPhone 7 plus fits easily).
We included a special pen loop which is made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic. The loop fits any pen or pencil whether it's a Caran Dache 849 or a pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel includes a leather pocket and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was my second purchase from Galen leather. My first planner cover was perfect too. I decided to get something smaller that I can carry with me when I leave home. This is perfect. I adore it.
Love the leather,and the color.
Only one small problem
With use the hobos quet
Chunky, and the spine doesn't give room for growth.
The design of the Galen Leather for their Hobonichi (zipped) is quite intuitive. All the aspects of it have been well thought of. It is thin and yet fits all my essential items needed for my quick trips and meetings.. the look and feel of the leather is of course timeless and I'm sure it goes for the other products under this company.. A true value for money.. (Service is exceptional as well).
My husband bought this cover for me for our anniversary. It is well made from a lovely rich feeling leather. Some reviews said it was very orange so I took a picture comparing it to a brown and an un-dyed leather. I feel it is more of a camel colour than brown. I love it and think it will age beautifully.
Packaging is superb , shipping is relatively quick . LOVE my product - fits all my essentials & EDC items just fine . It is a bit larger than i expected BUT it fits my thick fountain pen (pen loop & zips) , which i okay with . It fits well in my crossbody bag for days I just grab & go . i would definitely come back for a second purchase .
The quality, the workmanship, the customer service, the packaging, the shipping and follow up is EXCEPTIONAL! Thank you and well done!
LOVE the quality and the craftsmanship! The colour is vibrant and the leather is gorgeous. Definitely worth the price for a quality piece. You’ve gained a loyal customer! Thank you for the amazing craftsmanship!
I love this Hobonichi Weeks cover so much it has become my every day carry. There are lots of pockets inside and a big one on the backside. Although it is snug, I can easily put my iPhone 8plus in it. The stitching is perfect and the leather is soft, versatile and beautiful. I adore the blue glass evil eye charm as it has meaning in the Greek culture too :) The note that indicates when and who made your cover adds a lovely touch. Shipping to Toronto, Canada was very fast and I love the personalized notes from Zeynep.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM