Leather Zippered A5 Leuchtturm1917 Notebook Folio - Black
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio
COLOR/FINISH:Black If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy, or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio in the new smoky grey color, is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card holders and a long pocket that keep your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under the left side there is a sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful leather zip portfolio has a removable 4 slots pen holder, an extra 2 pen slots, a slot for your phone charger, earphones or cable. There's a removable keychain in the middle of the cover.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook (hard or soft covers) or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Reviews On Blogs
If your a fan of leather goods your going to want to have this folio in your Collection I have a full review on YouTube to watch
I absolutely love this zippered folio. I paired it with the Galen Cosmo notebook. As you can see, there is room for everything! Not pictured, are my ID and credit card. So I don’t even have to carry a wallet anymore! No more carrying around a separate wallet, journal, pen case, travel palette, paint brush case… it all fits into one! Zip it up and go!
The A5 notebook folio is perfect for carrying around my favorite things. I am always so excited when I imagine taking this set with me on my travels. Thank you for continuing to make such great leather goods!
I’m very happy with all the products from Galen 👍🏻.
Attaching few photos.
I was going conservative in a colour I already have Galen products in... that was my original plan. Navy blue to match my other navy blue Galen purchases .... but this lovely orchid purple shoews up on my browse through the day I was ordering it, snd the wild child that this very conservative lady only lets out on rare occasions knocked down her door and my finger pressed purple.
I worried for days about letting the normally contained part of me make that decision. But it arrive and the dominate conservative me, literally melted when I saw it in its box. So one score for my seldom seen ... often restrained wild side. I love it. I haven't transferred my cards etc into it yet. When I do it will get humps and bumps, for now it is too new and to enchanting to get stretched out of shape. That will happen soon enough. My use for it right now is not a daytime calendar, but a daily record of my thoughts, my meetings and my reminders of what life is requiring from me. It often gets daily wrap up on what is left of each day's page.
The quality never disappoints. It feels lovely in my hand... once cards are in it, it shall be probably the only thing I carry, similar to clutch purses.
Galen is always so easy to work with. Even helped me sort out a potential spam situation. So we'll done Galen and Thank you again for a timeless investment.
Love it’s feel, smell and now it’s aging. I’ve had mine since 12/21’ and in and out of use for weeks/months at a time. I did have an oops with my kids wipes where it sat on top of a clean wet wipe though it’s unscented there’s still little soap, it kind of warped the backing a bit but the leather is still great I’ve conditioned it since though only once total. This will be the folio to remind me of my journey as a mother lol. Just makes me want more to add to my leather obsession 🤍. Can’t wait for the b6 might need it in two colors 🤭
I am completely satisfied with this leather folio. The overall quality of the product, the attention to detail and the feel of the leather are just exceptional.
This leather is very smooth and I like it! The evil eye is not in a good condition though..😕
I’ve eyed this folio for a while and finally bought it last month. I couldnt decide on getting the Green or Undyed Leather - I’m so glad I went for undyed. It’s so beautiful and I’m loving the colour change. I say this folio is “almost” perfect because I can’t fit everything I wanted. I wanted to fit my kindle and more pens and my Hobonichi Cousin, but doing so would cause damage inside. Instead, I’ve filled the folio with a Midi-sized journal, stickers, scissors and the brass ruler. I’ve removed the pen loop for now. Perhaps I should’ve purchased the B-size folio but honestly I’m still really happy with my A5 foilio and its portability. Also this won’t be the only time I’ll purchase from Galen Leather. The craftsmanship is superb, I’ve already got my eye on a few other products.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM