Leather Pocket Moleskine Journal Cover - Crazy Horse Brown
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Pocket Moleskine Journal Cover
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown/Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Cover: 4.9 x 6.9 inches (12 x 17 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
The perfect way to keep your journal and valuables safe and secure in one spot. This pocket size cover is ultraportable and will easily slip into your handbag or backpack. Our Handmade Leather Moleskine Journal Notebook Cover is a convenient way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets and a card holder. On the left side you can store a small notebook, passport or mobile phone. If you would like to use a thick pen with this journal, the leather pen holder holds up to a Lamy Safari fountain pen size. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed. It makes an ideal refillable journal cover.
- Moleskine Classic pocket size notebook 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14 cm) or thick pocket size notebooks like Rhodia and Leuchtturm1917 (it's too big for Field Notes and Moleskine Cahier)
- Mobile phone - fits up iPhone 4/5/5s/6/6s devices
- Lamy Safari fountain pen size
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards & cash
*Devices and accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very sturdy material, excellent craftsmanship and remarkable design! This is my first order and I really love it!
The green is a beautiful color.
Made with high quality.
On the right sleeve I am able to fit my Leuchtturm 1917 A6 and passport inside. On the left sleeve I slide my thin bifold wallet to hide my cards and a postcard in the pocket. All together with the LAMY safari in the pen loop everything is nicely organized and compact.
I love using this as an everyday carry item. I can easily put this in my purse or backpack wherever I go.
May I suggest a thin card sleeve that we can easily remove in/out of the pocket? I don’t like having cards in the front card slot.
I’m so glad to have this planner cover. It fit my hobonichi a6 day free planner as well as 5-year techo. I really like the look and the texture of it. This isn’t my first Galen leather product. I have purchased a A5 folio and a pen case. I’m really enjoyed using them.
This planner cover is just beautiful. I'm obsessed with it.
I can't be happier with the quality and the finishing of this notebook cover. I did some small modification and now it is perfect for me.
This notebook cover is the best. It's gorgeous. I have a few things from Galen, and I love them all.
This was my first Galen Leather purchase and i am a fan! I decided to go with the Crazy Horse Tan and it did not dissapoint at all. Love the leather, finishes and quality. Not to mention the packaging with the gorgeous box and all the extra’s ❤️ I use my cover with an A6 leuchtturm or a Stalogy A6, for sketches, doodles or journalling. Also added a pocket travelers journal watercolour passport insert and a monthly planner. They fit perfectly in the front and back pocket if needed. The viviva coloursheets are a great option for watercolouring on the go with an aqua brush. All in all the A6 notebook cover is my perfect on the go companion and versatile to use, easily switched up for my needs at that time. Customer service was perfect and whatever little issue i had was solved accordingly and taken care of. Thank you Galen Leather! Ps to anyone concerned about the strap, open it towards the spine. Do not overstretch it the other way. Found that tip after watching several youtube unboxings. ☺️👌🏼
I was totally satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship of my galen leather A6 Green. I love the color and the design is remarkably awesome. This is highly recommended. I will definitely purchase more in the future!
I got item on 20sep.But there are some trouble,I mailed to Galen leather 21Sep.
(there 2 skin crease 9cm on front both-side ,and some scratch inside.)
They request me picture, and I sent pictures.
21Sep they mail me, that is natural but if I did not satisfy they offer replacement.
I sent return mail to request of replacement.and asked how can I do.
and ask return address.
but no answer
I send again 24Sep How can I do for replacement.
but no answer
I do not understand why they could not reply.
This is 3rd shopping with Gallen Leather from the end of Aug2020.
Those 4items were perfect ,I satisfied that why I bought this item 3rd shopping.
They say this is natural but I said skin crease on front and scratch is not natural one.
Any way I want replacement as Shop offered me.
I want ask again what should I do.
As I told you I send pictures but I send agai.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM