Leather Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook Cover - Navy Blue
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Cover
Rich and dark blue color with some under-tones of denim. Semi-matte finish.
6.7 x 9.1 inches (17 x 23 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets; one phone pocket and two card holders. On the left side of the A5 notebook cover you can put your Field Notes notebook, passport or mobile phone. Under the pockets on both sides there are sleeves for storing your iPad device. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed. It makes a wonderful refillable leather journal cover.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook (hard or soft covers) or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6s plus
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
*Devices and accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Galen was recommended to me by my local pen shop in Vancouver, and they were right. It's a great product that will last for years and years.
My order arrived very quickly considering the international shipping and my partner loves using it.
I splurged and bought myself this, and I'm so glad that I did. It's beautiful, well-made and durable; truly an heirloom quality piece.
Beautifully made, I get compliments on it all the time.
Not only is this item beautifully crafted, it keeps all of my work accessories organised in one place. I wish I had ordered it sooner!
This is the first time I purchase this leather cover. It will be a Christmas gift for my nephew.
The company emailed because they had questions about the initials I wanted ingraved. Great communication. Wow. It's beautiful and I'm happy with the whole experience with Galen Leather Co.
This is a lovely product and I'm really enjoying using it, also really enjoy having something that's handmade. But I can't use it as an iPad cover. The leather is thicker and stiffer than I was expecting and it was quite difficult to push my iPad Mini into its sleeve. Then once in, even more difficult to get out again! I'm not sure I would have bought it had I realised.
Having said that, the service I received was great; this and the notebooks I ordered were beautifully packaged and I really like it. But beware that, unless softer leather is used or more space built in, this isn't really suitable for an iPad.
Another thing to be aware of is that, if you live in the UK, you *will* have to pay Customs taxes on arrival in addition to the product plus shipping charges, which seriously bumps the price up.
Absolutely LOVE every item I have bought from Galen Leather and I get compliments all the time. Very well made. These are things I will have for the rest of my life. Very very happy with my purchases and will definitely buy more from them.
The quality of the leather and craftsmanship is wonderful. The dye color is incredible. This is built to last and will get better and better over time.
This year I began to engulf myself with Journaling and came across the Leather Rhoada Leather Notebook Cover for my A5 journal.... This is easily one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. It has a sense of nostalgic, almost rustic charm to it as well as class... I loved it so much I also purchased the fountain pen/field notes case and the Writing Box, which came in yesterday and is UNBELIEVABLE. I'm just a random guy in Memphis, Tn, USA, not a pitch man, but I want anyone that reads this to know that you will not be disappointed in anything you purchase. OH, and the turnaround time/delivery time, from Turkey to Memphis, Tn was within a darn WEEK! Come on... I can't get things from Alabama to Tennessee that fast! Thank you Galen for an amazing experience everytime I do business with you. Lifelong customer you have here.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM