100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ Leather Cover Portfolio
Crazy Horse Brown/Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
10.2 x 13.4 inches (26 x 34 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Protect your valuables in one safe place and save yourself the hassle of rumaging around your bag for all your everyday essentials with our Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A4 Leather Cover Portfolio. It's the perfect way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use.
It has 4 elastic pen/pencil loops and an Apple pencil holder. There are two credit card slots, two small pockets for your phone and your small notebooks, an elastic storage for cables, earphones cords or a power adapter.
Under the pockets on both sides are sleeves for storing your iPad device. Two different elastic bands are available to hold your A4 notebook in place. You can use them both vertically and horizontally.
- Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ size notebooks & notebooks of similar A4 size
- Mobile Phone
- iPad Pro 12.9 & Surface Pro with Apple Smart Keyboard
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
*Devices and accessories are not included
At first I thought that the iPad would not fit with its keyboard, however it has a very large space, it does not mistreat it and it remains firm, the smell and texture of the leather is great, it has compartments that are very useful, it is an excellent purchase I do not i regret and love this new case to protect my device
This is such a great looking folio. I love the smell of new leather. This is perfect for holding a pad of paper, presentation documents, and my assortment of writing instruments. I've taken it to a corporate meeting and received compliments from several people at the meeting. I think a couple of those attendees may be ordering one for themselves. I will order more Galen Leather accessories.
I have wanted a Galen folio for several years and it did not disappoint! I have recently become a lawyer and I am so proud to carry this beautiful piece into meetings. Beautifully crafted, I will treasure this folio for years to come. I love that I can fit my iPad in it, as well as my phone, pens and a pad! Thankyou so much!
I love this! When I bring this to meetings it’s a conversation starter because it looks so amazing! Nice quality, you don’t find stuff made like this very often. I highly recommend
There are very few other objects that I've held in my hand that feel as well made and thoughtfully designed as the A4 Portfolio that I ordered from Galen. This is thick, sturdy leather that is also smooth to the touch and flexible. There are multiple pen loops and pockets for every accessory and writing implement that you might want to bring with you. It even includes a very creative system that involves velcro straps which allow you to mount both notebooks and notepads in the portfolio.
I remember being put off by the price when I first saw this, because admittedly, it is a lot of money for something that functionally I could have for a lot cheaper. But the thing is, all those lower priced alternatives are machine made and mass produced, and are missing the durability and longevity of Galen products. Holding it in my hands there's a certain ephemeral quality about knowing that this was made by human hands, but there's also a sense that this is something that is going to endure for a long time.
So in short, it's a lot of money, but it's worth it because nothing else comes close to what it is.
On a more personal note, the service from Galen is also excellent and needs to be commended. I originally ordered my portfolio in Crazy Horse Brown, but after submitting my order I had a change of heart. I emailed customer service to ask if it was possible to change the color of my order (I knew the terms of sale said this was impossible, but I decided to try it since the order was only a day old). To my surprise, I received an email saying that a color change was possible. I can't express how happy that made me, and I know it was an exception that might not be made in every case, but it is one more reason why I feel my money was well spent on the A4 Portfolio.
I recently purchased for a friend that is going back to school. They said this was perfect because everything they need for class fits perfectly, and they no longer need to bring a bag.
My title says it all…..beautiful.
I was excited to receive this notebook cover, and it has actually exceeded my expectations. The navy blue leather is gorgeous, thick and substantial-feeling. The optional monogram is subtle on my dark blue leather, but definitely a prominent and permanent feature. I strongly suspect that I will be using this notebook cover more or less daily for the rest of my life. I am an attorney so organization, dependability and appearance are all paramount concerns. This item has all three in spades, plus it just feels good to carry around!
I was apprehensive about how bulky/ungainly the notebook cover might become with notepad, multiple pens, a MacBook Air, and often sheaf of documents jammed into it. To my surprise, everything fits really well, and it's a well-balanced every-day-carry item. I added an inch-thick stack of client papers to mine just this morning and the elastic strap just held everything together perfectly.
My only (minor) complaint is with the credit card slots. I wish they were just a bit wider so I could slip a few business cards in there instead. You'd think they'd fit, but they just don't quite. Instead, I put a small stack of my business cards in the cord holder elastic X and that actually works pretty well. The phone pocket is a feature I probably won't use much (I am a phone in the breast pocket guy), but I have to admit that it's a perfect fit when I slid my iPhone 12 (the smallest one) into the pocket to test it out. I'm sure I'll find something else to slide into there at some point.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM