Leather Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray - Black
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray
If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The Edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Keep your favorite pen collection safe with our Black Leather Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case, featuring a removable velvet tray with individual dividers and magnetic closure for ease of use. You'll have the piece of mind knowing your favorite pens won't be scratched or damaged when carrying them around in your bag, handbag or backpack. Suitable for most fountain pens and other type of pens.
Setup Review Videos:
27 x 16.5 x 3.5 cm / 10.6" x 6.50" x 1,4" inches
Will fit pens up to about 16 cm long and 1.55 cm in barrel diameter.
- 12 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Velvet lined removable tray with divider
- Magnetic closure
- Individual pen slots
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
*Pens are not included
Galen Leather “Magnum Opus” cases protect your precious pens quite beautifully. Obviously I have a ‘thing’ for fountain pens. I organized them with clip-on tags made from promotional money clips acquired over time, and adhesive labels. They hold almost all my fountain pens except for some odd sizes. The quality is excellent and helps prevent life from slipping into chaos.
This pen pouch looked so appealing and tempting I couldn't resist from giving it a shot. And now that I'm holding it in my hands, I can say how pleased I am with this purchase. The material feels so softy and consistent at the same time, the pouch sleeve has a metal plate within it that holds it firmly on the spot. Inside, I can place up to 12 of my favorite pens, so that I'm sure they will be kept safe and in order, ready for everyday use. To be honest, I thought the pouch was a little smaller, and I'm really surprised with the item size and shape. I'm planning to buy a couple more in the future, perhaps pen pouches with different colors to make my room even more colorful and lively. I strongly recommend this purchase, especially considering that each pouch is completely hand crafted and thus original, a true masterpiece on its own.
Already having two of 5 pens pouches and wanted to have larger one. The color is decent and quality very satisfying. Always no surprise at the high standards and timely delivery.
The leather is also solid and the construction is also good.
The fountain pen I have can be stored without any problems.
The Magnum Opus was an answer to my long years of looking for the right pen case. Durable, without rubber-snug bands which can scatch against the pens, and easy access to all the pens when needed. Magnum Opus has all the requirements, in beautiful hardened leather, in 12 or 6 slot versions and several colors to chose from. This has been my go-to, and each case is a timeline for me, helping track years and fountain pens preferences during that time.
Since, there have been some similar attempted cases, but none does it quite like Galen Leathers, which is why I insist on the Magnum Opus. I love it!
No complaints for the product, beautiful and sturdy.
2 things I want to add for fountain pen:
- The Pilot 823 vacuum piston is magnetic, so it will be "stuck" on case's magnet if you put it in the 2 middle spots. No problems if you put on the side spots.
- My biggest fp, the Custom Urushi, perfectly fits in the 4 middle spots of the case, but a tight fit on side spots since the cap is girthy.
I have been using an old cigar box to store my fountain pens for nearly two years now. I was so worried buying such a pricey item that I nearly talked myself out of it.
I am so glad I didn't!
It arrived two weeks early, and game with so many small additional items that made me appreciate the company, the product, and the country that this item shipped from. (I won't spoil what came in my box, but it made me appreciate my purchase so much more). Great quality, fits all of my daily inked pens, pulls out for display, is easy to clean, and has not disappointed! You can definitely tell the hard work that went into making this pen case.
Great craftmanship with such a warm and inviting back story-- I'm buying something else from Galen Leather Company soon-- and you should too!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM