Leather Leuchtturm1917 A6 Notebook Cover - Pink
$51.00 USD– Sold Out
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A6 Notebook
Bright and a clear pink color with some hot pink tones. Semi-matte finish.
4.9 x 6.9 inches (12 x 17 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A6 Notebook Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets and a card holder. On the left side you can store a small notebook, passport or mobile phone. If you would like to use a thick pen with this journal, the leather pen holder holds up to a Lamy Safari fountain pen size. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Leuchtturm1917 A6 notebook or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6/7 size
- Lamy Safari fountain pen size
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards & cash
*Devices and accessories are not included
Absolutely loved this product ! The quality of the leather is out of the world and the nuances of this cover is extraordinary. It fits my A6 Hobonichi 5 year journal. I love the freebies and the handwritten note sent along with the cover. Personalization of my initials is a cherry on top which gives an exquisite look. Thank you!
Absolutely love the thickness, the color and the craftsmanship of this leather. Loved it so much I purchased the A5 in the same model and. Color. See my fall set up.
Carry this A6 cover everywhere with me and it fit perfectly in all my bags even my belt bag! Obsessed it’s perfect. The luscious smell and feel of leather is pleasing every time I grab it.
"I've been wanting one of these for a long time, and finally took the leap.
Let's start with the positives. It's a great cover that I'll be using
hopefully for many years. This thing is DURABLE and THICK, at least on
first glance. We'll see how it ages. The outer black strap function is
great, the size is nice, it feels so good to hold. The pen loop is great
and fits large pens. My hobonichi slots into the strap easily and it's
perfectly made for this specific notebook. The color is also nice! The
freebies they throw in, the hand written notes, it's an experience to open
and I will be a repeat customer without a doubt.
So then for those of you considering purchasing, I want to give you a few
things to think about. These aren't necessarily negatives, but they COULD
be negatives based on your usage or idea of what you're ordering. First,
the color does not look like the product page photo. In this instance, I
purchased the Crazy Horse Tan, which has a reddish saturated tint on the
website. In person, it is straight up tan brown. Not red brown. Not a huge
deal, but just be aware. Second, mine came with marks and creases all over
the cover. It looks very used already. Again, not the end of the world,
that can happen with leather, but just be aware that it can happen.
Now, the toughest part for me is the inner cover. I am a Field Notes user
and was hoping to slot my field notes notebook into the left side. That has
proven very difficult so far. The small strap at the top that holds the pen
does not fit the notebook in it, so I'm left to put the notebook over the
top of that, causing the front cover to be quite uneven at the top because
the notebook is pushing against the inner strap. It's also extremely snug
when it's in there, often running into the card slot, something I don't
plan on using. If you're counting on having a pocket notebook in here, be
aware of this issue. It's doable, but far from perfect.
Finally, I have some concern over the durability of the black strap and pen
loop over time. We'll see how that goes.
It's a great piece and I do not regret purchasing it. Leather is always a
bit imperfect. Just think about how you're going to use it before buying! I
can't wait to put this through the ringer and take it everywhere with me.
Galen is a great company! Oh, and the shipping to the US was FAST."
Ottimo, ho inserito un Bullet, e altri A6 per appunti di lavoro! Ottimi materiali!
Thank you Galen Leather
There aren't a lot of leather cover with extra pockets for Moleskine pocket. As a die hard Moleskine pocket user, I wanted to keep my Moleskine and Surface duo in the same place. It may not be the usage the designer intended but by using band to fix both my notebook and mobile device, it keeps my on the go gear in one place.
I won't be losing them in my bag or easily bring them together to the meeting room etc.
Nice and solid build, leather feels awesome.
The pen band is little tight for my Muji pen (I guess it's designed for fountain pens) but still usable.
Overall good purchase for the price. Definitely worth it.
The leather is thick, yet it feels so soft. Feels good holding it in my hand. Feels good writing in my daily journal.
Perfect size to throw in a bag. Holds any A6 notebook and my driver's license, bank card, and phone. It feels luxurious, is sturdy, and will last.
I was amazed by the colour of this Crazy Horse Brown. Using it with Hobonichi A6. Tried with my Stalogy A6 and it fit perfectly. Will definitely get another for my Stalogy.
The stitches works are excellence and the colour is slightly darker than other Crazy Horse Brown. But I really love it.
I emailed Galen to ask which cover would fit the 5 year Hobinichi and they suggested this one. I couldn’t be happier with it. It fits perfectly. The cover stays closed even without the band around it. I wasn’t sure if I would like the band, but I like the way it looks. I ordered dark brown and the color is beautiful! I also got the personalization with it and I love it! The stitching and everything about this cover is superb! Thank you Galen Leather for another wonderful shopping experience! Fast shipping to the USA as always.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM