Leather Zippered 20 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 20 Slots Pen Case
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 20 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered 20 slots Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 20 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
My two Galen pen cases (20 & 40 pens) have elevated my experience of working with fountain pens to a whole new level!!! The deep green leather is smooth & rich in its craftsmanship, quality & design. The superb organization they provide for my pen collection (used for illustration work & writing) provides me with an excellent categorical palette of inks to create beautiful projects. These cases securely hold and protect all my pens wherever I need to bring them. The personal imprint I selected for the outside cover is well done & very tasteful. I can easily see another 20-pen case in my future as my art collection expands. The exchanges I've had with Yosef are sincere & personal, & I feel very good purchasing his elegant work.
I am new to leathers so i dont know why it feels different, but this pen case leather feels smooth. Unlike the other crazy horse forest green leathers i have which are almost suede like. Other than the smooth texture, im enjoying the pen case!
The picture i included shows smooth leather vs matte suede leather textures! So sad mine isnt the suede finish :(
I have been using the version of 10 pens for over a month, and feel great about it. My colleagues suggested me to buy one more to keep my fountain pens and I decided to have a larger one.
It is simply perfect and I believe that I will certainly recommend to my friends.
Thanks Galen leather, keep you great works on.
It’s my first order and I’m so happy! The quality of the pen case and its details is as I expected: very high level. And very kind is the Galen Leather customer service: thank you for all the little gifts you added to the package! I’m already planning my next purchase
I absolutely love this pen case! I’ve only bought the 10 pen case before, but since my fountain pen collection is growing..... I needed the 20 slot case! Crazy Horse Forest Green has quickly become one of my Galen Leather favorite colors. The stitching, the zipper and everything about this case is perfect! Shipping to USA is super fast which I really appreciate. Thank you Galen Leather for another wonderful shopping experience!
I bought this Crazy Horse Green 20 Pen Case for my Pelikan fountain pen collection. I don't have 20 yet, I only have 10 both vintage and new. The problem is that I will only be able to use one side of the case because it's not thick enough to accommodate 20 pens! The Pelikans I have are by no means thick pens, they are all the smaller models. I also have the Galen 10 pen case in brown (along with many other Galen items). I've always been happy with the quality and the thought put into design, but not this time!
I have supplied pictures of both the Green Crazy Horse 20 pen case, and the 10 pen case (also Galen), side-by-side to illustrate the difference in thickness. The green case contains the 10 pens that I removed from the brown case, and the brown case is now empty. The brown case is in pristine condition, just like when I received it, it's not stretched. The brown case is just made thicker, as the pictures indicate.
I bought this and lots of others. Yes I have a problem. I love them all. However, this one is my favourite because of size, but least favourite because of its shading. My other forest green pieces are more green. This is almost black it’s that dark. Hopefully, it will fade and patina lighter. That said, it’s so unique, it’s mine, and I still love it so very much.
It's solid leather and protects my fountain pen. The leather on the front side has a slightly used look, which I like. The zipper is smooth and comfortable.
I now have three of these cases now to curate my collection. Each case has a different personality and I enjoy each of them. They are thick and durable. The zips are solid and smooth.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM