ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand Holder
100% Handmade in Turkey
The ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand is handcrafted from solid wood. Inspired by a mid-century Danish design, it makes the perfect vintage accessory for your desk. It's also the perfect paintbrush holder for an artist. Holds up to 13 pens and fits most sizes of fountain pens.
Size: 8x8x10 cm
Hole Size: 15 mm
StoryThis pen holder inspired by Danish designer Jens Quistgaard's designs. Known with his famous teak pepper grinders. We love his style, minimalist clean designs. Actual wooden tool comb designed by our founder, Fikret Zeynep, who passed away in 2019. So each design, each piece at Galen, has a different meaning for us.
I don’t know why I waited so long to purchase this! The wood is gorgeous and my Kaweco’s fit perfectly! Lovely extra goodies as always from Galen and incredibly fast shipping!
Why this is called a tool “comb,” I have no idea. It is a compact, well-made holder that can easily be used for fountain pens. Mine houses my collection of Kaweco pens - an idea I got from the photos on Galen Leather’s website. If my Kaweco collection expands (and it probably will!), I’ll be back to buy another tool comb.
This was perfect -- exactly what I was hoping for and expecting. I use it exclusively for my Retro 51 pens, which fit great and don't rub on the sides. Arrived extremely quickly too!
This holder is great! It is unique and holds all of my pens no matter the girth. It is very well made and attractive. Love it!
Wie von allen Produkten bin ich mal wieder total begeistert. Der Tool Comb bietet Platz für all meine liebsten Sachen. Füller, Stifte und Scheren haben wunderbar Platz. Und es ist ein totalet Hingucker. Danke Galen Leather für dieses tolle Produkt.
After seeing it in the newsletter, I just hád to get the Galen "ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand Holder". I still have no clue what those words mean, but this wooden contraption holds my fountain pens beautifully. I am loving it.
This is the second order I placed with Galen. Both orders were dealt with in a very professional way, which includes great communication.
Saw a picture of this online and had to hunt one down for myself. It's a beautiful addition to my desk and is a perfect size. I was afraid it was going to feel bulky since it holds so many pens, but it's just right.
I really like the unusual style of this piece — I use it as a fountain pen holder and the holes are perfectly sized to hold everything straight upright, but the holes are also big enough to hold any of my pens. Tactile Turn, TWSBI Eco, my collection of brass fountain pens - they all fit. Photos to follow in Instagram this weekend….
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM