100% Handmade in Turkey
Leather and Brass Perpetual Calendar
At Galen Leather, we love vintage dials & calendars which is why we created our own unique, leather cased analog perpetual calendar. For the history buffs, antique lovers and those who simply love a vintage or medieval aesthetic, this perpetual calendar makes a beautiful analog collector's items. Perfect as a standalone dial or as a decorative binding for your leather notebook cover. It's also small enough to act as a leather pocket calendar.
It features etched letterpress onto beautiful raw brass and a hand-stitched leather frame. Simply line up the month, date & weekday as the time passes. Good for any year and made to last.
Size: 80 mm dia or 3.2"
What is a Perpetual Calendar?
A perpetual calendar is a means for tracking the day and date, perpetually. So every year you can reuse the perpetual calendar by simply resetting the day and date on display.
Calendar is a great addition to my office and great conversation piece. The calendar is a bit challenging to move initially but loosens up after a while. Beautiful piece.
This calendar is so beautiful and cute! It’s a bit hard to move the brass plates though… But it looks lovely in vintage style pictures. Also mainly bought it as a prop for that 😉
I am a first time customer and from reviews from people on my Facebook group I decided to order . I love it it takes a bit to loose it up because of stiffness but it works .
I have been looking at the folio for over a year and finally got it this summer! It's beautifully crafted and sturdy! It'll surely last for many years to come.
I initially came across the folio as a beginner in leathercrafting, and seeing the design and attention to quality leather, I knew I wanted my own folio, both as inspiration and a model.
Now I use it to carry my art supplies and sketchbook and it follows me to and from work.
Carrying around this functional craft inspires me to sketch more and I would encourage any artist and appreciator of quality leather goods to invest in their own leather folio as well, to carry your sketchbooks or journals and keep them safe.
I received my shipment from Galen Leather and it was beautifully packaged with a personal note. Everything is of top quality. The leather and brass perpetual calendar is beautiful. I chose the purple . What a great color and addition to my Traveler’s notebook . It is obvious the leather is quality . Strong yet supple. The shipment was fast and they are extremely responsive to any requests or questions. I would definitely purchase from them again, as a matter of fact I order the leather desk pad. Give Galen leather a try you will not be disappointed!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM