The Note Board - Wooden Rhodia Notepad Holder - Walnut
Galen Everyday Pad and Rhodia top-stapled pads are known as the best fountain pen-friendly and useful notepads. At Galen Leather, we love to use these pads as we're big fans of fountain pens.
We've once again collaborated with Walden Woodworkers Co to make this vintage-inspired notepad holder. We're confident you are going to love it as much as we do! Its basic, clean, and slim design makes it the perfect addition to your work desk or office space. Choose from mahogany or walnut wood. The brass screws can be loosened to refill the notepads.
To write on the backside of the notepad you will need to take out and turn over the notepad just as you would any regular notepad.
The Note Board is compatible with the below Rhodia models.
|N°||Paper||Size (cm)||Size (inches)|
|N° 08||7.4 x 21 cm||3 x 8 ¼ "|
|N° 10||5.2 x 7.5 cm||2 x 3 "|
|N° 11||A7||7.4 x 10.5 cm||3 x 4 ″|
|N° 12||8.5 x 12 cm||3 ⅜ x 4 ¾ "|
|N° 13||A6||10.5 x 14.8 cm||4 x 6 ″|
|N° 14||11 x 17 cm||4 ⅜ x 6 ⅜ "|
|N° 16||A5||14.8 x 21 cm||6 x 8 ¼ "|
Image credit : Miligram
I haven’t stopped using this board since I got it. I really like it the only thing is, I wish you had a an 8 1/2” x 11” one.
Amo su marca. Sus productos son de muy alta calidad y permiten tener una experiencia maravillosa de escritura.
Very good pad and no comment for quality.
but one thing! backside slightly out of level. (but no inconvenience)
i'll be together with this pad for my whole life!
The Note Board is fantastic. The finish is lovely and has a solid feel to it. Also, can be used to pin down an A5 notebook if it's roughly the same width as a Rhodia pad, which is incredibly useful if you have a notebook that is temperamental about laying flat! The Chicago screws lift the wood plate quite high and then apply even pressure to hold things in place. Very happy! Also, comes with the everyday pad too, which is amazing in its own right!
I absolutely love my Walnut Noteboard! Coupled with the Tomoe River Notepad, it's the perfect combination, it gets used daily! I am very impressed with the build quality and highly recommend it! The shipping was incredibly fast to the UK as well! I now have three of the walnut wooden desk accessories and I love them all! I think a washi holder needs to be added to the collection next!
I was excited to receive this item. While it did come with a nice notepad the wood was very disappointing. My wood has fills of what I believe to be wood putty on both sides. I got the walnut version and I just expect a nice smooth finish. It looks like mine was made with scrap wood. And I didn’t get a evil eye which I was also excited about. :(
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM