The Nib Rest Wooden Pen Stand - Mahogany
$13.60 USD $16.00 USD
100% Handmade in Turkey
Spruce up your work desk with our handcrafted pen holder shaped to reflect the nib of an old fashioned ink pen. It's stylish and professional and makes a perfect gift for the office worker, calligraphist, writer or artist. 'The Pen Rest' is made from solid mahogany wood for a classy finish. It holds most varieties of pens and brushes, including Fountain Pens, so you can show the off with pride.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This nib-shaped pen rest is a very unique addition to my desk. The shape and size are perfect for my needs. The pen rest has 5 small rubber feet that provide both desk protection and keep the pen rest in place. It has a beautiful mahogany stain with a nice grain pattern. My only complaint? I can't decide which of my pens to show off with this beautiful piece. :-)
This is one of the unique pen rests I’ve ever seen. Instantly fell in love and now I’m the proud owner. Keeping it at my desk and it feels awesome!
The Nib Rest Wooden Pen Stand - Mahogany
Not only is it absolutely beautifully made, it’s balanced perfectly too. It’s the perfect addition to my desk. I love it!
I like the quality of the build the the details
This thing is adorable. It fits absolutely anywhere and is the perfect accompaniment to any desk space.
The special design and the beautiful color of the mahogany pen rest is giving my tablet more special look
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM