Ystudio Craft - YAKIHAKU Desk Fountain Pen
$690.00 USD– Sold Out
Unryūhaku pen series is a collaboration between ystudio and Kohei Murata who applied this rare material on ystudio's pen with delicate and high-skilled traditional techniques.
The design idea of ystudio Desk Fountain Pen originally comes from a classical fountain pen. People nowadays can take writing as a ritual to set their minds at ease.
The body of ystudio desk fountain pen is made of solid brass. The classic hexagonal shape design provides a stable way to grip. You’ll always write steady and smooth.
The pen stand is also made of solid brass and truly transforms an office when placed on a leather desk pad. The proper design to connect the pen and the stand could let you pick up the pen easily and stably at the same time.
Trendy life is not about how much fine goods you collect but how well you live with them.
14K Gold Nib
The first ystudio self-owned fountain pen nib, 14K, Germany made, has a proper malleability. And is renowned for its reliable ink flow and smooth writing experience.
A milestone for ystudio, this YAKIHAKU Fountain Pen contains the hard work from Taiwan, Japan, and Germany. A specific UNRYUHAKU serial number and ystudio logo are delicately engraved on the nib. After several times of hand-polish the nib, this pen becomes a true artwork, showing a remarkable spirit of craftsmanship.
|Model Number||YSTUDIO STAT-22|
|Body Color||Black, Gold|
|Capped or Retractable||Neither|
|Diameter - Grip||9.5 mm|
|Diameter - Max||12.2 mm|
|Filling Mechanism||Cartridge - Standard International Long, Cartridge - Standard International Short, Converter|
|Grip Material||Metal (Brass)|
|Length - Body||14.6 cm / 5.7 inches|
|Nib Material||14K Gold
|Weight - Whole Pen (Empty)||1.17 oz / 33 grams|
This is an absolutely beautiful y-studio ben that looks like it's based on the default Brassing model. This one does have a custom y-studio nib which is super still and really smooth. Great for short writing sessions. Only complaint that i have is that it doesn't come with the cap shown in the pictures which since i have a nonzero amount of pens and want to put this in my awesome galen case is kind of a bummer.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM