ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand Holder
100% Handmade in Turkey
The ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand is handcrafted from solid wood. Inspired by a mid-century Danish design, it makes the perfect vintage accessory for your desk. It's also the perfect paintbrush holder for an artist. Holds up to 13 pens and fits most sizes of fountain pens.
Size: 8x8x10 cm
Hole Size: 15 mm
StoryThis pen holder inspired by Danish designer Jens Quistgaard's designs. Known with his famous teak pepper grinders. We love his style, minimalist clean designs. Actual wooden tool comb designed by our founder, Fikret Zeynep, who passed away in 2019. So each design, each piece at Galen, has a different meaning for us.
I love everything about Galen Leather!
They have beautiful, quality products. And this pen holder is no exception. It’s beautiful to the touch, the workmanship is flawless, it literally shines to show the beauty of the natural wood. It even has desk protectors on the bottom of the stand.
I love that I now have a place for fountain pens only, not mixed with my other pens and pencils.
Shipping and packaging is the best!!
Thank you Yusuf!
Love the smell and look of this gorgeous Tool
After seeing it in the newsletter, I just hád to get the Galen "ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand Holder". I still have no clue what those words mean, but this wooden contraption holds my fountain pens beautifully. I am loving it.
This is the second order I placed with Galen. Both orders were dealt with in a very professional way, which includes great communication.
Great service, great communication and great shipping time even when I was told it was gonna be a bit late due to COVID.
Love my Galen leather product always delivering quality, whiz they have a tire here in Miami or Fort Lauderdale
Amazing work, thank you very much.
ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand Holder
Very nicely made of beautiful wood, a decoration for the desk.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM