Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen Cognac - Galen Leather Edition
Check out this stunning Galen Leather exclusive: the Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen. It's a beautiful demonstrator pen that has a tinted, cognac-amber resin body and cap that's not only functional but aesthetically pleasing to the eye.This has come about as a creative collaboration with Kaweco who are well known for their focus on beautiful utility and quality craftsmanship. And this is exactly what this limited edition Galen + Kaweco Fountain Pen is centered on.
Following their iconic original 1935 octagonal design, this fountain pen can be described as 'small in the pocket, large in the hand.' The oversized cap arrangement creates a small closed pen but a full-length open pen. Closed, the pen is just 105mm long. Open, it is 133mm long.
Made from tough but exceptionally lightweight ABS Makrolon plastic, the Kaweco fountain pen features the Galen Leather and Kaweco logo in gold-colored metal on either end of the cap. The polished gold-plated stainless-steel nib is manufactured by Bock of Heidelberg. Kaweco Sport fountain pens are refilled with standard international ink cartridges, such as those made by J Herbin or Kaweco. Available in various nib grades and colors. It's the kind of pen that pairs beautifully with one of our fountain pen friendly leather diaries or fountain pen cases.
The Kaweco ethos is one of producing high-quality fountain pens at affordable prices. The German-based company has a long history – over 130 years – of producing excellent writing implements. Today much of its range is based on vintage designs using modern materials.
- Pen Material: Tinted resin demonstrator
- Nib Material: Gold Plated - steel with plastic feed (no. 5)
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge (standard international, included) or Converter (not included, Kaweco Sport Converter - proprietary), eyedropper convertible
- Pen Length (closed): 4.17 in . / 106mm
- Pen Length (open, cap off): 3.94 in . / 100mm
- Pen Length (open, cap posted): 5.27 in. / 134mm
- Pen Diameter (cap): 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Diameter (grip section): 0.35 in. / 9mm
- Pen Weight: 0.3oz / 8.5g
- Packaged in a cardboard gift box
Thank you for creating the ultimate collaboration. Although the photo market is spot on, the pen in the flesh is the perfect companion to my brass model. Postage and delivery time all spot on
Simply awesome 😎
The Kaweco Sport fountain pens have a huge fan base for such a little pen.
This cognac special edition is - perfect combination of two of my favourite things!
I ordered the stub for myself and the M for a friend Both are fantastic.
Size, color are excellent and it is super convenient to write...
I absolutely love this special edition fountain pen. It glides on paper, the color and size are truly one of a kind.
I had to purchase the Galen Kaweco fountain pen.
I purchased the 40 pen case, from another retailer, and this pen needed to go with the case.
I also purchased the Kaweco pen case for sale.
The color pf the pen is, well truly nice, spot on & top shelf.
I recommend this pen and if the nib size you want is not available, go ahead and purchase it and get another nib elsewhere, like I did,
And if you are a Kaweco fan, well then this is a must.
I was super excited to get my hands on this special edition! Love the color!
I really like the Medium nib I got. I wish it came with a converter. I ordered that from a separate source. I love the amber color and its perfect.
This is a fantastic little pocket pen and I love the color of the resin, it matches a rare one sold years ago that costs several times as much now if you want to collect it. The nib is smooth and you have the option of using a cartridge, Kaweco converter, or eye-droppering the pen for a cool effect. The nib is a Medium and it's pretty true to a western Medium nibs in line width and not too wet nor dry with with the ink flow. It's a fantastic deal for the price and as always Galen does a great job with shipping their products.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM