Logical Prime Notebook - B5 - 6mm Ruled - 80 Pages
The Logical Prime Stitch Bound Notebook is a beautiful, functional value. Features smooth, fountain pen friendly paper with minimal show-through, cardstock covers to protect the pages within and provide a firm writing surface and thread-stitched, lay-flat binding, spine is bound in black book cloth.
Logical Prime Notebook - B5 - 6mm Ruled - 80 Pages
The most distinctive feature is a unique, rectangular dot grid pattern with regularly spaced horizontal lines, a format that's great for creating organized notes. Produced by Nakabayashi, a Japanese company founded in 1923 as a magazine binding and book repair business, now the maker of some of the best notebooks in the world.
- Size: Semi B5
- 6mm Ruled
- 7.0 x 9.9 x 0.2 inches (179 x 252 x 4 mm)
- Texture: High-quality paper 2.5 oz/sq ft (75 g/m2), 40 sheets
- Cover: Kraft Chipboard
- Thread bound spine cloth binding
Made in Japan and available in our Japanese notebook collection
Established in 1951, Nakabayashi offers a tastefully curated selection of Japanese stationery products that are both simple and logical in design. Located in Tokyo.
Amazing quality paper! The green cover is beautiful and fits perfectly in my zip folio A5. Love writing on this notebook daily.
My A5 Logical Prime notebook is serving as my official wedding planning notebook and I couldn’t be happier with it overall! Highly recommend to all!
I love my B5 Logical Prime notebook in Dot Grid format. The paper quality is top notch and it’s a great looking notebook overall!!!
Really useful notebook. Not a lot of pages but is well made with good quality paper. Great for project or subject notes. I take it every where. Really handy at the hardware store or the gardening center.
Got a few for my sisters’ kids and they love these notebooks. Well made, great to write on and looks amazing. Fabulous!
I’m very happy with the Logical Prime notebook! Great quality paper and the lay flat binding is wonderful! Thank you Galen Leather for another great product and top notch customer service!
I got this as a spur of the moment decision as I was curious and I'm really glad I did! The faint, large dot grid is very useful for transferring images accurately and quickly. The paper is very fountain pen friendly although it doesn't show much sheen at all, it does show some nice shading.
This will be great for when I want to practice some calligraphy. It's got really nice paper and the lines are going to work well for a heap of different uses. Fits great in the A5 zip folio.
Very good quality of this notebook, writing with my Kaweco fountain pen is a real pleasure.
Paper very fountain pen friendly, great size and love the small size of rings and the fact that the rings don't run the whole length of the notebook
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM