100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Extra Large Moleskine and iPad Mini Cover
A classic red with some under-tones of maroon and ruby. Semi-matte finish.
6.7 x 9.1 inches (17 x 23 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Extra Large Moleskine and iPad Mini Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It will not only protect your device and possessions from bumps and scratches, it will keep them safe and secure in one stylish leather portfolio.
It has 3 main pockets; one phone pocket and two card holders. On the left side you can put your Field Notes notebook, passport or mobile phone. Under the pockets on both sides there are sleeves for storing your iPad device. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Moleskine Large notebook (hard/soft cover) 5 x 8.25 inches (13 x 21 cm) or notebooks up to A5 size
- Mobile Phone - up to iPhone 7 Plus or phones of similar size
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Mini 3, Ipad Mini 4
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
*Devices and accessories are not included
I recently purchased the Leather Travel Journal for iPad Mini & Large Moleskine - Dark Brown, and couldn’t be happier.
The product is gorgeous and flawless, arrived incredibly quick with nice personal touches from the owner.
I look forward to purchasing other products in the future. 10/10 experience.
This cover is the result of superb craftsmanship. It feels solid and looks great. My iPad mini tucks in nicely in the pocket on the right though it was a bit stiff at first but as is typical with leather it molds to your use over time. The one flaw is the way the elastic strap sits in the inside flap of the cover. With my Leuchtturm1917 notebook tucked in the cover the strap will create a lump that I feel when writing on the right pages. Other than it's a fantastic cover.
This goes for my order entirely, which included this folder as well as the additional A5 Notebook, A6 Notebook and leather balm.
Extremely well made, love the personalisation and and the attention to detail. Really loved the addition of coffee, tea and a small keychain. I can't wait to see how much better this will look with age. Happy now that my MB 146 and Pelikan M800 now have a nice place to live until their pen pouch comes in a few days.
I am so happy with my Galen Leather purchase. The leather is beautiful, sturdy, and very well constructed. It holds my Hobonichi Cousin, my iPad mini, my ink journal and my TWSBI Eco perfectly, and the cover band holds it closed securely. 👌 If you are considering a purchase from Galen Leather, don’t hesitate! Treat yourself! You will be glad you did.
I discovered Galen Leather co. while looking for fountain pens online. I purchased this notebook as a gift to myself. It is wonderfully made, with lots of small touches that demonstrate the craftsmanship involved. The leather is soft and supple, and even when empty it will open and lay flat with no 'conditioning' (flexing back and forth) required.
This cover is designed to hold a Leuchtturm1917 A5 notebook and an ipad mini. However, I have a Kindle Paperwhite and I was concerned about it fitting and maybe fitting too tightly. While my Kindle does have a slim cover, it fit just fine. The entire thing with all my gear in it, is still comfortable to hold, and even to stand and write without a desk, since you can slide your hand through the elastic strap when its open to hold it.
The packaging and 'swag' included was so professional and personal, it was almost a product feature itself. If you have not ordered one yet, and don't know what I'm talking about, I won't spoil it.
All that being said, I do have one issue. This is not a complaint. I love the elastic strap that holds the whole thing together. The placement is perfect but the material concerns me. I would love to think that I may be using this for years to come, but I think the elastic will not last that long, and there is no way to easily replace it, since it is integrated into the notebook cover. As I wrote, this is not a complaint. If the elastic strap ever wore out, I would just continue on without it.
The quality of the A5 forest green crazy horse cover is extremely good! The price is reasonable. I am thinking to buy other goods from Galen-Leather.
The cover came very quickly considering the pandemic and the quality of the leather is beautiful, the colour green is beautiful and i couldnt be more happy with it. Only regret is that i didnt get more items :) thank you to the team!
I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. Great communication via emails. I use it for my kindle and my bullet journal book. Stitching is great. I only use the card section on the left side because where I put my pens it bulges a little bit and i didn’t want it bending my cards. Other than that absolutely love it.
As with my other cover (Leuchtrum cover)m, very impressed!
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM