Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
Great Product which met my needs perfectly. Simple, effective design. Good materials, simple, and well made. A little expensive, but will last a lifetime, and longer.
I needed to take my sewing shears to have them sharpened but misplaced the sheath they came with. This case fit my Ginghers perfectly!
High quality material. I like it very much and will make next purchase if I need more.
I', carrying different pens in it (Pelikan M605, Graf von Faber Castell Classic, Visconti Van Gogh, ...) and the case protects them perfectly! Got the feeling that it lasts many many years.
As ever beautiful product prefect travel sleeve , fountain pen slide in nice and secure, well done Galen can’t wait to order more products
Fantastic, so beautifully made, and the leather is of high quality, wonderful company to deal with.
The simple things in life are often the most elegant and attractive, and Galen Leather single fountain pen case is an example. It is cleaning made with solid materials that provide a feeling of confidence that one's pen will be well-protected in a case that is satisfying to use. Although stiff, age and the natural touch of the user will soften the case's feel and impart even more pleasure to owning it.
Just when you need to quickly pop out of your office to sign some documents.
Very well made and consistent stitching. Love the colour and an excellent case to carry one pen
with you in your hand. Brilliant. Looks great on the board room table.
Dealing with Galen was a delight. The pen case, beautifully crafted, arrived with a wonderful "care package" and the whole buying experience was a joy. Somehow the company is able to offer something close to personal attention and this philosophy shows. Buying from Galen makes you feel part of a family and also engenders new respect for Turkey. My only problem is that Galen has far too many desirable products, so I will have to keep a close eye on my credit card balance! TW
Not what I hoped for. I was expecting a leather like my notebook cover. Something more supple.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM