Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Purple
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
Bright and a clear pink color with some hot pink tones. Semi-matte finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
the purple sleeve is quite distinctive. the leather is thick and provides great protection for fountain pens, with sufficient size.
I was looking for a pouch or sleeve for my Pelikan Souverän 600 Violet fountain pen. I wanted so.ething that was durable, yet aesthetically pleasing. Galen Leather had just what i was looking for! Their purple leather pen sleeve checked off all of the boxes. I can carry my beautiful fp in a matching beautiful pen sleeve without worrying if it's going to get scratched or banged-up. I was very pleased not only with their product, but their packaging and their attention to detail. Galen added a touch of Turkish culture to their box which thrilled me! I will definitely be making future purchases from them! You won't be disappointed!
The purple case is extremely sturdy and feels totally safe to put any writing instrument in it. Have traveled with it and it held up very very nicely. Extremely good quality of material and stitching. All the good wishes for the design and making lovely products. And the special appreciation for the lovely touch of packaging and shipping. I’m yet to taste the coffee 😀. Thanks
Loved by recipient
Lovely deep purple. Nice dye and stitching. Perfect case for my favourite purse pen.
I am very happy with this pen pouch. I am not normally a purple person but wanted a colour that would be stand out, not blend and disappear in the bottom of my handbag. I took a chance on ordering this single pen sleeve and a pocket size Traveler's notebook. Both purple and stitched and perfect for me.
One thing I am really want you to be aware of if you are considering any colour of the pen sleeve and that is about it the the colour of the stitching. My pen sleeve stitching is not bright white as shown in the web photos, it is much darker. I'm not sure that it is exactly purple, but it blends in well and I find the finish much more appealing.
If you are considering ordering a product where the stitching is a prominent feature and the look is important to you, you might want to ask the question about the colour of stitching BEFORE you order (or before you decide NOT to order if you don't like the bright white shown in the photos).
There is opportunity to 'Ask a Question' on the webpage for each product, immediately under the title of the product, to the right of the review star ratings.
I highly recommend Galen Leather Co products and their service is outstanding.
It was a present from a friend. Purple color is my favourite and the leather color is so bright. I love it. I have used for small and bigger fountains pens and it fits well!
I am very pleased with my order. The quality and craftsmanship is great. I'm glad I made the purchase.
This is a beautiful color purple, It is even prettier in person. The leather is sturdy but will become supple after much love. The workmanship is outstanding and has those lovely Galen Leather stitches that show off the quality of the item. I recommend this highly.
I recently purchased and received the Galen purple single pen sleeve for my wife. I purchased this pen sleeve to match the Galen Lether Padfolio that she recently received, also in purple. The pen sleeve is a beuatiful purple, soft leather. The stitching and the burnishing are excellent. They also embossed the leather with my wife's initials. The work is beuatiful. The pen sleeve will hold my wife's John Lennon pen, which is extremely large. It accomodates the pen very well and keeps it safe from scratches and dents. She loves it and it will help protect her pen for many years. Galen leather has done a very good job for the order that I have made. They created my leather pen sleeve and sent it to me well before the expected date. Galen leather does an extremely good job of making leather goods and I highly recommend them.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM