100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
A really rich and deep brown color. Darker than chocolate brown with a semi-matte finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
Very well made, with a well treated leather, I use it for my Aurora 88 pen.
I received my pen sleeve this week and I am very pleased with it. I specifically chose this pen sleeve to hold my Montbland Aviator pen. It holds my pen very securely and keeps it safe from dents and scratches. I chose the sleeve because it keeps the pen safe but is still very easy to access my pen when needed. This particular pen sleeve has a very subtle, worn texture which makes it look like I have had it for a couple of years. It gives it a nice comfortable look and the feel of the leather is very soft. However, the thickness, let's you know that this is a very strudy sleeve that will keep my pen safe. The craftsmanship is very good and I appreciate the work and effort that went into making this pen sleeve.
Good quality & thick (~ 4 mm) leather, will probably last longer than myself :)
The edges are especially well made.
I am real happy with the over fit and finish of the pen case and the quality of the workmanship and leather! Will definitely buy again!!
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM