Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
With my PILOT Elabo, this pen pouch hold my pen safely.
The skin is soft and smooth
Aging color is so beautiful.
Excellent quality product. Stout leather with thick stitching. Galen's customer service is excellent. The delivery packaging used, with numerous unexpected "bonus" items, is superb. I carry a fountain pen (Scriveiner) for everyday use and this case fits the bill well. Will be interesting to see how the case "ages". Kudo's for a fine product and excellent overall buying experience. Thanks.
I spent a long time looking for a sleeve for my Sailor Pro Gear pen (128 mm). I wanted something well-made and durable, a good fit for the pen, and a pleasure to look at and handle. When you buy something like this on the internet, you are never quite sure that the purchase will live up to your hopes, but this turned out to be exactly what I wanted. It is beautifully made of thick leather and it looks like a quality item, as befits the pen. It holds the pen securely, and it is easy to get the pen in and out. I am more than pleased with it, and would buy it again. I rarely write reviews, but this is so good that it is worth doing.
Fits well over my TWSBI Eco rose gold. The inside is very smooth and soft, and the leather has a good thickness to it so that it protects my pen. My pen does stick out a little bit, but it's useful for me since I can easily get it out.The crazy horse leather is amazing and beautiful, with a lot off small creases and wrinkles forming. The stitching is very sturdy, very well made overall.
Loved by recipient
Until now I didn't receive this order.
You get exactly what you expect: nice thick leather, holding your pen securely, easily carriable. Discovered Galen Leather thanks to Mr SBRE Brown, absolutely nott disappointed whatsoever.
Very well made, nice quality leather. I love the color.
It caries a Lamy2000 beautifully. With a slight shake of the wrist the pen comes write out.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM