100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
A company that takes pride in what they do. Which they completely should as the product they make is very well constructed.
Well made of obviously high quality materials. The artisan who made this did a very nice job crafting it, as no defect or compromises are evident in the construction. I would love to give it 5 stars, but something about the fit of some of my slimmer pens makes me worry that one might one day slip out on its own, and the worry is just great enough that I don't feel a perfect 5 stars is appropriate. I'd rate it 4.5 stars if I was able.
Well made leather case for my Lamy 2000. Quick shipping and I was really appreciative of the nice packaging. Will be purchasing from Galen Leather again in the future.
Excelente la calidad que está hecho, todos los productos de Galen Leather son excepcionales.
Excellent product. Would definitely recommend.
It’s beautiful and able hold pretty large pens. They really nice leather.
Nice, simple sleeve. Soft leather on the inside. They ship with a wooden stretcher if you have an oversized pen. Nice. Great quality.
I just received my black leather one pen sleeve from Galen Leather. It is truly beautiful and well made. The stitching work is amazing. The leather used is very supple but retains its shape well. The sleeve holds my LeGrand size pen securely but it makes it a litle easier to get out as I don't need to mess around with a flap. I had my initials embossed in the leather and they did a wonderful job. The leather is really thick and should protect my pen for years to come. I am extremely pleased with all the Galen Leather products that I have ordered and received. Their work is excellent and their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend them.
Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Black
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM