Leather Hobonichi Weeks Mega Cover - Purple
New updated version! It now fits the Hobonichi Weeks Mega with an additional notebook slot. This purple leather Hobonichi Weeks / Weeks Mega Cover Wallet can be used as a stand-alone wallet or can be incorporated in your Traveler's Notebook seamlessly (regular size 11x22cm).
100% Handmade in Turkey
Deep and rich purple color with some violet tones. Semi-matte finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- Sturdy YKK zipper
Our new and improved purple Leather Hobonichi Weeks Mega Cover features a left panel that can fit 4 credit card size pockets, one pocket size notebook and long pocket, one small separator and wide pocket which are perfect for small accessories. There's one large pocket which is great for keeping your cash, receipts or a mobile phone (an iPhone 7 plus fits easily).
There's also a special pen loop made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic which fits any pen or pencil whether it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel comes with a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath the leather pocket.
Can be used in 4 different ways:
- Hobonichi Weeks Cover
- Hobonichi Weeks Mega Cover
- Traveler's Notebook Insert
- Stand-alone Wallet
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I received my package super quickly, and the wallet insert itself was everything I hoped for, with all the pockets and slots one would need - the pen loop has come in especially useful in my TN. It is gorgeous and obviously well made, the quality is everything I’ve come to expect in Galen products. The only issue is that in just my second time opening the pocket at the back, the zipper broke clean off in my hand. Not sure how to fix it...
I am absolutely love my hobonichi weeks cover. The leather will show scratches and marks, however some will rub off. This for me is not a bad thing I feel that it will give character and show the history of my cover over time. 5 stars, I'd give 10 stars if I could. I actually loved this cover so much I went back and bought the L1917 zippered cover. The photo is about a months worth of daily use. I may end up buying another one for my college planner.
I hemmed and hawed over this purchase for a while and am so happy I went for it. I place it under my Midori Traveler’s Notebook cover with two book inserts inside and it fits perfectly. The pen loop nestles nicely against the edges of the books. The forrest green is gorgeous and goes nicely with my dark brown cover. Beautifully sewn and designed. Perfect.
I’m a big fan of crazy horse leather. Beautifully made and great quality! Highly recommended.
I really like my purple travelers notebook wallet insert. Despite the fact that I was ready to wait it arrived here in the US pretty quickly. The workmanship is very precise and the color is absolutely gorgeous all of the pockets are functional for me and it works for my Hobonichi weeks as a cover. As an FYI a weeks with a cover on cover fits in it very well but a standard size travelers notebook insert is just a hair too large for mine. I agree with another reviewer I wish I had gotten an elastic closure, but I guess that gives me an excuse to buy a pen strap now!
I am really pleased with my new Mega Weeks Wallet. I lucked out and got one with lots of character! (See pics). I do wish I had gotten the elastic closure as it doesn’t want to stay closed, but other than that, it checks all the boxes!
Nice quality leather. Love that it can be used as a wallet. Only regret is I didn’t add the elastic closure (I didn’t want a hole in it) as a result it doesn’t stay closed. Love the communication and special touches that is Galen Leather.
Would definitely recommend
I had actually thought of the wallet as an insert for my Travelers Notebook. But since my TN is a bit too thick for my taste, I just added a simple rubber band and now use it as a separate TN. This has been working very well for me for a year, even without the classic holes for the elastic band. The color is a little darker than on the pictures. On my laptop and smartphone it looks more like a dark turquoise emerald green, but actually the color goes more towards dark forest green, which is no problem for me, because I love all shades of green. If in doubt, however, I recommend Google Image Search to get a better idea of the color. The finish is very neat and beautiful. I think because of the high quality it could really last a lifetime. I am very satisfied with it.
This is only the second time I ever had a crazy horse leather good. I only had it for two days now and I keep looking at it, touching it, and yeah, sniffing it. It is sooooo pretty! Haven't set it up yet 'coz I'm still waiting for my Hobonichi weeks---but the charms are ready!
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM