iPad Pro 12.9 & Letter/A4 Size Leather Padfolio - Black
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Padfolio For iPad Pro 12.9 & Surface Pro and Letter/A4 Size Notebooks
If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
10.2 x 13.4 inches (26 x 34 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Protect and organize all your EDC essentials in this unique and stylish leather case. Easy to carry and a great way to protect your precious electronics from bumps and scratches. Our Handmade Leather Padfolio For iPad Pro 12.9 & Surface Pro and Letter/A4 Size Notebooks is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use.
This leather padfolio has 4 elastic pen/pencil loops and a bonus Apple Pencil holder. There are also two credit card slots, two small pockets for your phone and your small notebooks, an elastic storage for cables, earphone cords or a power adapter.
Two different elastic bands can be used to hold your vertical or horizontal A4 notepads in place, either vertically or horizontal. An elastic band also wraps around the the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Letter/A4 size notebooks/pads
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy Note 4 devices
- iPad Pro 12.9 with Apple Smart Keyboard
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Earphone cords
- Power adapter
*Devices and accessories are not included
At first I thought that the iPad would not fit with its keyboard, however it has a very large space, it does not mistreat it and it remains firm, the smell and texture of the leather is great, it has compartments that are very useful, it is an excellent purchase I do not i regret and love this new case to protect my device
This is such a great looking folio. I love the smell of new leather. This is perfect for holding a pad of paper, presentation documents, and my assortment of writing instruments. I've taken it to a corporate meeting and received compliments from several people at the meeting. I think a couple of those attendees may be ordering one for themselves. I will order more Galen Leather accessories.
I have wanted a Galen folio for several years and it did not disappoint! I have recently become a lawyer and I am so proud to carry this beautiful piece into meetings. Beautifully crafted, I will treasure this folio for years to come. I love that I can fit my iPad in it, as well as my phone, pens and a pad! Thankyou so much!
I love this! When I bring this to meetings it’s a conversation starter because it looks so amazing! Nice quality, you don’t find stuff made like this very often. I highly recommend
There are very few other objects that I've held in my hand that feel as well made and thoughtfully designed as the A4 Portfolio that I ordered from Galen. This is thick, sturdy leather that is also smooth to the touch and flexible. There are multiple pen loops and pockets for every accessory and writing implement that you might want to bring with you. It even includes a very creative system that involves velcro straps which allow you to mount both notebooks and notepads in the portfolio.
I remember being put off by the price when I first saw this, because admittedly, it is a lot of money for something that functionally I could have for a lot cheaper. But the thing is, all those lower priced alternatives are machine made and mass produced, and are missing the durability and longevity of Galen products. Holding it in my hands there's a certain ephemeral quality about knowing that this was made by human hands, but there's also a sense that this is something that is going to endure for a long time.
So in short, it's a lot of money, but it's worth it because nothing else comes close to what it is.
On a more personal note, the service from Galen is also excellent and needs to be commended. I originally ordered my portfolio in Crazy Horse Brown, but after submitting my order I had a change of heart. I emailed customer service to ask if it was possible to change the color of my order (I knew the terms of sale said this was impossible, but I decided to try it since the order was only a day old). To my surprise, I received an email saying that a color change was possible. I can't express how happy that made me, and I know it was an exception that might not be made in every case, but it is one more reason why I feel my money was well spent on the A4 Portfolio.
I was excited to receive this notebook cover, and it has actually exceeded my expectations. The navy blue leather is gorgeous, thick and substantial-feeling. The optional monogram is subtle on my dark blue leather, but definitely a prominent and permanent feature. I strongly suspect that I will be using this notebook cover more or less daily for the rest of my life. I am an attorney so organization, dependability and appearance are all paramount concerns. This item has all three in spades, plus it just feels good to carry around!
I was apprehensive about how bulky/ungainly the notebook cover might become with notepad, multiple pens, a MacBook Air, and often sheaf of documents jammed into it. To my surprise, everything fits really well, and it's a well-balanced every-day-carry item. I added an inch-thick stack of client papers to mine just this morning and the elastic strap just held everything together perfectly.
My only (minor) complaint is with the credit card slots. I wish they were just a bit wider so I could slip a few business cards in there instead. You'd think they'd fit, but they just don't quite. Instead, I put a small stack of my business cards in the cord holder elastic X and that actually works pretty well. The phone pocket is a feature I probably won't use much (I am a phone in the breast pocket guy), but I have to admit that it's a perfect fit when I slid my iPhone 12 (the smallest one) into the pocket to test it out. I'm sure I'll find something else to slide into there at some point.
So beautifully made.
It is a bit bulky, but it is of high quality. Its great for carrying the IPAD and much more including a notebook, pens, etc. Lots of pockets for sticking things in.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM