No.44 Personalized Leather Field Notes Cover - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather No.44 Personalized Field Notes Cover
Crazy Horse Forest Green
Open: 8.81 x 5.9 inches (22 x 15cm)
Closed: 4.33 x 5.9 inches (11 x 15cm)
- 100% vegetable dyed leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
This gorgeous Handmade Leather No.44 Field Notes Cover is the perfect and stylish way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use. Made from well aged leather, the leather field notes cover has two card slots and two interior pockets. One can be used for your Field Notes notebook and the others for cash, cards etc. There's also a loop for securing your favorite pen or pencil.
- Original Field Notes or Moleskine Cahier Journal notebooks or notebooks of similar size 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14cm)
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards
*Devices and accessories are not included
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE No. 33 and the No. 44 cover:
- Pockets are stitched in No 44 and it is thicker, more durable.
- Pockets are slotted in No 33 and it is thinner compared to No 44.
I bought this field note cover for my mom. Is was on sale. I love this cover in black with white stitches. The penholder is small and not flexibel. Because of the previous mentioned feedback about the penholder, I guess this was the reason for the reduced pricing. If Galen Leather did not think about it yet, the suggestion is to put the same elastic pen holder from the A5 slim notebook cover on this beautiful item. On the photo you can see that the Pineider Avatar fits and also the Sailor Pro Gear. (No picture). My mom will get this cover as a Christmas present and I think she will be thrilled. If not, I'll keep it happily.
I treated myself to this beautifully crafted notebook cover, which I fancied pocket size. The Blue colour is just as nice as advertised and the broad stitching has a nice colour to match. The cover is not too thick or thin and overlaps my notebook the right amount. I wish I had it personalised now I have it!
Fits my notebook and Vista well. Looks fantastic and, and does what I need it to do. I can only recommend.
As always a fantastic notebook cover. Can’t fault the workmanship, love the little box and goodies that come too. I will keep adding to my collection
First time getting this Field Notes cover and love it.
Don't have Field Notes with me but Moleskine Volan fit it nicely as shown in my pictures.
Good buy. Definitely recommended.
I love the exquisite minimalism of the field notes cover, which works perfectly with the Smythson Panama diary I use. I carry it in my shirt pocket all day everyday, and hope to use it for many years to come. The feel of the leather and its subtle scent is delicate and reassuring. Thanks to Galen for maintaining their unrelenting pursuit of excellent in a world of short-cuts and compromises.
The cover looks totally awesome, giving my Moleskine cahier-notebooks a totally different, way more sophisticated look. The opportunity to carry some business cards, credit card or even some cash makes this great for taking to meetings where you don’t have to write a lot, but want to be prepared just in case. Delivery was lovely, with the little gifts and the carefully made presentation of the product - clear to see you guys love what you do and love to spread the love. Only downside is it won’t comfortably hold my kaweco student fountain pen, and it would look awkward with a kaweco sport sticking out at the top. But until I find a pen that is a perfect fit I’ll be fine just carrying my Lamy Logo ballpoint in it. And for the fountain pens - well, already ordered a Moleskine large zippered folio to fit these :) still waiting for it to arrive (which might take some time with all the customs chaos and stuff)
Leather is very thin not what I was expecting, I’ve got a6 leather cover from Galen and the leather is nice and thick but this one is bit disappointing.
Love the stitching
Pen holder I don’t get it, my pen sticks out a bit or I’m loosing my safari pen maybe I’m doing something wrong
The whole cover feels bit flimsy ☹️
Having a nice leather cover for your Field Notes is wonderful. Keeps the book nice and neat, and keeps my jotter in place. Love the craftsmanship and feel. Feels more professional than using your phone notes.
Aside from the product, I thoroughly enjoyed the treats and trinkets that came with the product. Love the sharing of ones culture and history. Really shows the commitment to the product itself.
Looking forward to future purchases.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM