No.33 Personalized Leather Field Notes Cover - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather No.33 Personalized Leather Field Notes Cover
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Open: 8.81 x 5.9 inches (22 x 15cm)
Closed: 4.33 x 5.9 inches (11 x 15cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
This gorgeous Handmade Leather No.33 Field Notes Cover is the perfect and stylish way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use. Made from well aged leather, it has two card slots and two interior pockets. One can be used for your Field Notes notebook and the others for cash, cards etc. There's also a loop for securing your favorite pen or pencil.
- Original Field Notes or Moleskine Cahier Journal notebooks or notebooks of similar size 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14cm)
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards
*Devices and accessories are not included
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE No. 33 and the No. 44 cover:
- Pockets are stitched in No 44 and it is thicker, more durable.
- Pockets are slotted in No 33 and it is thinner compared to No 44.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My personalized Field Notes cover is just the thing to take something that is already great and elevate it! I love my writing tools and they serve as a source of inspiration. The cover is beautiful to the eyes and to the touch. I felt as if I was meeting an old friend but for the very first time. Right now I am savoring the space that is in the cover and what I will tuck in there. For me, that's half the fun...I guess it's a form of delayed gratification. LOL. Totally satisfied with the quality, color and design. Will probably have to purchase more!
This is my first Galen Leather purchase. I've been eyeing these products for quite sometime and finally saved enough to make the jump. My impressions:
1 - As expected, these products reflect beautiful craftsmanship and quality leather for which this shop earned their name.
2 - Starting from the stitch everything is perfectly made. The overall build quality is solid.
However, three things dampened my enthusiasm when I received these products.
1 - They do not ship the goods in a cloth bag (like you might've seen in countless videos on YouTube). This results in scuffs and marks when transported over long distances. So, if you are expecting a flawless leather cover, you may be disappointed.
2 - The products are costly. When I shipped to India, I ended up paying 20% of Customs Tax. Only adding to the already costly product. While this is not something we can find fault with the shop, it is something worth noting.
3 - I really wish I had taken the No. 44 cover. Did not know how floppy No. 33 would be. While it is growing on me, the No. 33 cover does feel very flimsy.
Overall, would I recommend? Absolutely. But, wish the products were a tad bit cheaper and wish they would transport the products in a cloth bag inside the gorgeous boxes.
A Great folded cover and with 2 slots for credit cards etc and a pen holder , fits nicely in jeans pocket and the leather and stitching is very good quality , good communication from the company and a quick turnaround for a custom job and also fast postage .
This is a beautiful and useful holder for the field notes notebooks (especially when paired with the galen leather tomoe river paper field notes notebooks!). The only disappointment is the pen loop! It is so far up that any pen that is put in there sticks up over the top of the cover. Other than that I love the color and everything else about it.
Wow.. wow... wow!
The workmanship in this little field notes cover is beautiful. The leather is so soft and beautiful and smells amazing.
I have bought this and had it monogrammed for my husbands 50th as a part of a bigger gift.
He is going to love it!
I need to order myself one now in A5! ❤️
Excellent quality in a nice light-weight cover, perfect for sticking in a pockey.
Beautiful workmanship! Exactly what I was looking for to carry my Field Notes book and pen.
A nice durable covering for field notes!
Excellent skilled crafts company, goods arrived on time, quality was superb and very pleased with my purchase. Would buy from this company again.
Some of the reviews I read of this cover suggested that it is flimsy and insubstantial and that worried me. Well, it isn't. It is not the kind of beefy cover I got from Galen for my Hobonichi Cousin, which sits on my desk. But it is still solidly constructed and very impressive. And I love the Crazy Horse Forest Green. So much variation from front to back, so visually interesting. And the design is just right. I keep a Pilot Metropolitan pen in the pen loop of this cover and it fits perfectly, the cover closes evenly around it, it's just great.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM