Leather Flap Pen Case for Three Pens - Crazy Horse Smoky
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For 3 Pens
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 3 pen slots
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Flap Pen Case will protect your valuable pens or fountain pens in your bag or jacket pocket from leaking everywhere, getting scratched or ruined. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Rich green. Pens are safe now. Comes with a wood cyclinder to stretch out holes.
Got two of the two pen flap cases in crazy horse brown color, must say they look amazing :)
The case is nice, leather is on the sturdy side that is good as offering good protection to the pens, colour is a beautiful grey with a nice distress effect and I think it will get a nicer look in time, great workmanship. The flap is a bit stiff due to leather thickness but it will get softer in time (a bit of rolling could also help). The only recommendation from my point of view is to have the edges burnished instead of rubbery paint treated.
Firstly, I'm very grateful for the relentless support and service provided during the entire ordering process.
Secondly, I'm impressed by the prompt delivery of the product.
Thirdly, I'm pleasantly surprised by the package delivered to me, which includes a pouch filled with goodness from Turkey, on top of the handsomely-made leather flap case!
It looks gorgeous, it feels soft and premium and it smells great!! I can only show you the photos to justify its look and texture,. How I wish you could smell it if there's a way to capture the scent!
I'm definitely loving the leather goods from Galen Leather!! I hope you could enjoy the beautiful craftmanship, be inspired by their passion and sustain their legacy too!!
Blessing to Yunus and his family.
This is a great flap case but it isn’t made for big wide pens like Taccia Milky Way or longer pens like one of my Oscarsons. Slightly frustrating but not a dealbreaker.
A very georgious craftmanship from Galena leathers....Nice stiches....seems qualified for me....and a protector for My Favourite Kaweco Sports and Sheaffer Imperial.....Handy and Everyday usable.....Just Outstanding.....its performance is more then my expectation....Just AMAZING....it will get a 10/10 from me....Recommended highly
A simple, elegant, well made pen case that looks terrific --- and it shipped and arrived surprisingly fast. Definitely recommended!
Great craftsmanship, quality material, friendly seller, great service. Fast shipping👍👍👍
Am very happy to have one of this beautiful piece for my daily usage...durable, very well crafted and aesthetically very well designed...thank you
Fits most of my pens and protects them on everyday carry.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM