No.40 Handmade Leather Slim Card Wallet - Natural
$35.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
No.40 Handmade Leather Slim Card Wallet
Undyed but finished natural leather color. Semi-matte finish.
Slim design to suit front pocket
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This slim handmade leather card holder is designed to slip into your front pocket so you don't have to carry a bulky and bulging wallet around. There are 4 card slots that hold multiple cards and a center pocket for folded cash. Made from full grain leather, it's stylish, professional and will last many years.You also have the option of personalizing with initials.
*Accessories not included
What drew my eye to this wallet is the color posted on the website. Disappointed to receive a mauve colored wallet...no where near a hot pink. I contacted the company and was told it is because of the natural differences in the raw leather. It would be helpful for a color range to be noted so folks can make an informed decision. The workmanship, quality, size and packaging of the wallet is top notch.
Larger than I thought it would be, even though the images should have been a good reference with the credit cards. Also less of a teal color like the pictures show and closer to an emerald green (or, honestly, forest green. Go figure). Still, the construction is very good, and I know this will last a long time. It fits in all the pockets I need it to fit in, so I'm happy. Pictures for color and size reference.
Nice wallet. Very minimalist. While I can't put every card in there that I used to have in my old wallet, I really am enjoying the sleekness and real feel to this wallet. If I need a leather product in the future, I will be sure to look here while shopping for it.
As always a quality item, perfect size, slips nicely in pockets or handbags. The natural colour is lovely.
Beautiful work, it was an experience just getting the wallets! Definitely worth the money
I was looking for something compact to house all my necessities for smaller purses, and this card holder is the perfect size. The leather is sturdy without being stiff. I am very pleased with my purchase!
My Slim Card Wallet in Crazy Horse Green allows me to carry just the basics in a wallet of my favourite colour, and gives me an easy way to switch those basic cards/id from purse to purse in one easy step. Thank you.
Worth the price. I got it for $17.
Needs some break in if you were to place 4 cards and 4 "1" dollar note.
Strongly made but thin and light. Quality leather and design.
I like this card wallet because I often carry two business cards that are used most, and are accessible easier than any cardholder i’ve had before. The issue with other “slim” wallets is that either it’s too “minimal”, or nearly impossible without fumbling. With the No.40 Handmade Leather Slim Card Wallet I am able to easily access the few cards I need, as well as having a small amount of cash in a very secure location. Hats off to the team over at Galen Leather, you definitely found a lifelong customer with me.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM