Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Translucent Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, fine point
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Comes with a handmade leather single pen sleeve in Crazy Horse Brown
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: cap does not post
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed
A great review by FigBot of these Pens on Youtube:
We would like to thank GoldSpot Pens for introducing us to this wonderful brand. Image Credits: GoldSpot
I like this Narwhal Pen . Nice Nib und Color . And the Sleeve is fine craftmanship .
The pen is a great pen and price is reasonable. Figuring out how to fill the pen was tricky
Just one word supper and a beatiful leather sleeve
I have the yellow one, size is similar to Meisterstuck 149, looks really good but when it comes to writing you need high quality paper.
Amazing pen, writes beautifully. Better than expected.
Thank you Galen Leather for introducing me to the best kept secret of the fountain pen world - the Narwhal fountain pen. My beautiful wife has long known of my appreciation of fine leather, wood and brass accessories and my 30 year addiction to fountain pens. This Christmas, along with the amazing gifts crafted by the Galen Leather artisans, she also purchased me a Narwhal fountain pen in Poseidon Blue.
What an amazing revelation it was to write with this relatively unknown brand (in Australia at least) for the first time. The piston filler mechanism worked beautifully and it holds a plentiful supply of ink. The fine nib writes smoothly and The ink flow is perfectly tuned to feed a seamless supply of ink from the very first stroke to the last.
This is quite simply a stunningly beautiful pen to write with. It easily writes as well as many of my prestige brands.
I am so happy with the first Narwhal fountain pen that I have already ordered another. 🍻
The Narwhal pen has a nice design, a good size and weight and a more than decent steel nib (only in F) that writes very smoothly. The acrylic - I choose the yellow one - has been seen in other brands but it is nice and allows to see the ink. The cap does not post, but the pen has a decent size and is confortable to use. The piston works correctly. The pen holds a lot of ink. As for the leather sleeve made by Galen Leather it is quite nice. Mine came in Crazy Horse Brown which matches my yellow pen quite well. The sleeve looks and feels better after two weeks of use. Nevertheless, it would be even better if it was a bit longer and a tad larger.
Narwhal Fountain Pen - Yellow Tang- Fine - With Single Pen Sleeeve
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM