Major Leather Fountain Pen Case - Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Major Fountain Pen Case
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
- Four slots to keep all know fountain pens
- Unlined interior
- Back pocket for small notebooks (smaller than Field Notes)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look>
Carry your favorite oversized pens around without getting them lost in your bag or damaged. The Major Leather Fountain Pen Case is perfect for fitting over-sized pens like an Omas or MB 149. It features split thin leather (1mm) to easily open and close the case. You can store a small notebook on the back for sketching or taking notes. We have a wide range of fountain pen cases to suit your storage needs.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is just beautiful. And the pocket on the back is the perfect size for a little spiral-bound Mead notebook!
Major Leather Fountain Pen Case is simple to use and just the right size. I bought Natural one and I like it! Maybe I'll order another color.
I bought a major leather fountain pen case, orange.
This was what I've been looking for for a long time.
I really love this case💕
Thank Galen leather for the fantastic productions.
I was anxiously waiting for this case after I ordered it, believing it would be as beautiful as it looked on the website. Truth is, it's so much more beautiful than I expected! The smell of the new leather, the feel of it, the sturdiness, the gorgeous finish... It's just everything I wanted it to be. Because of this case, I ended up ordering even more fountain pens just to fill it and make it even more fun to show off. I opted for the personalization, and so glad I did. I highly recommend it. If you are a pen lover as I am, order this case!
Great leather product! The workmanship is very nice.
I'm absolutely in love with this pen case! The leather is soft and it's the perfect size for the pens I want to carry with me. I'm extremely happy with my purchase!!
The product is very well done: the leather seems to be very thick, withstanding.
You can feel that strong leather smell.
The sewing is also very strong.
Holds my pens securely, protects their nice original finishes.
What I particularly like about this product is that it is niche, not a lifeless mass produced good.
When you purchase the product, you get an email which tells you the story behind the company.
You get your order in a nice well designed box accompanied by a little sack packed with some sweet Turkish surprises.
You also find further readings about the quality of the product, how you can take good care of it, etc...
These little details they pay attention to makes me feel closer to the product and increases my sympathy towards them.
This case is just lovely. I got one for my husband with his initials on it, and it sits on his desk with the few pens he has in it. When the world opens up again, I’m sure he’ll be keeping it with him. He loves it very much. It’s a no-nonsense case. Lovely workmanship. Gorgeous materials. Great for oversized pens.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM