Gioia Partenope Avorio Fountain Pen Rose Gold Trim
$189.00 USD– Sold Out
Name: Gioia Partenope Avorio Fountain Pen
Maker: Gioia Pens, Naples, Italy
Colour: Marbled Ivory with Rose Gold Trim
Material: Precious Resin & Rose Gold Plated Trim
Nib: Gioia Engraved Steel #6 Jowo Nib: (Extra Fine to 1.5 Stub)
Filling System: Gioia Pens Ink Converter
Condition: Brand New, Boxed
Gioia Pens are Neapolitan producers of luxury hand-turned fountain pens
Gioia Partenope: Two Pens in One
The Paternope's genius is the fact it provides two pens - a fountain pen and a rollerball - in one. Simply unscrew the grip section and the nib can be changed for a rollerball.
The beauty of the design is that you needn't sacrifice the beautiful appearance and gravitas afforded by a fountain pen for a plastic Bic biro! What's more you'll never get caught short filling out forms again! The pens come boxed with instructions for ease of reference
Gioia Partenope: Avorio
The Partenope is a marvel of Italian design and execution. The 18k gold plated cap is adorned with a view of the Gulf of Naples, and the clip is crafted from the ancient goldsmith process of lost wax casting. The cap and barrel have been turned from Italian precious resin and its highly polished marbled Ivory finish is accented by rose gold plated trim and the Italian Tricolore flag.
The fountain pen measures in at 140mm capped and the cap posts neatly to give a lengthy 168mm. The filling system is a threaded Gioia pens luxury ink converter, which can be filled via the blind cap at the rear of the barrel, or unscrewed from the section for ease of cleaning.
The ballpoint pen measures 121mm capped and 158mm posted and is every bit as elegant and well proportioned as the fountain pen. It features a stainless steel sleeve which keeps the refill neatly contained when not in use. A wonderful piece of Neapolitan ingenuity
The iridium-tipped #6 JoWo steel nib is available in six different sizes:
Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.1 Stub and 1.5 Stub
Fountain Pen Measurements:
Length capped: 140mm
Length uncapped: 133mm
Barrel diameter: 13mm
Section Diameter: 12mm
Cap diameter: 15mm
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM