Akkerman 09 Laan van Niew Oost-Indigo Ink
$32.00 USD– Sold Out
|Renk||Akkerman 09 Laan van Niew Oost-Indigo|
|Bottle Opening Diameter||21.4mm|
Mürekkep renkleri farklı kağıtlarda farklı sonuçlar vermektedir. Ayrıca fotoğraf çekimi, farklı ekranlar renklerin gerçek renginden farklı algılanmasına sebep olabilmektedir. Bu sebeple aşağıdaki form aracılığıyla bu mürekkep rengini Google görsellerde aratabilir, diğer kullanıcıların tecrübelerinden faydalanabilirsiniz.Akkerman 09 Laan van Niew Oost-Indigo - Search on Google Images
Yeni Doğu İndigo dolmakalem mürekkebi Caddesi P.W. tarafından yapılan The Hague Akkerman kalem saklayın.
Bu derin çivit mavisi mürekkep hafif gri yalın harika gölgeleme özelliklere sahiptir.
Başlangıçta 100. yılını kutlamayı amaçlayan, bu mürekkep dar bir boyun ve mürekkebin son damlasına almak için izin, kalem dolum yardım için üstte bir kuyu oluşturan bir mermer tıpa ile bir vintage tarzı 60ml cam şişe geliyor şişe. Akkerman mürekkepler, modern ve hem klasik kalem, her türlü iyi çalışması. İdeal bir viskozitesini sahiptir ve doymuş renklerin büyük bir aralıkta mevcut iken hazretleri her türlü iyi akar.
Bu mürekkebin adı Laan van Nieuw Oost-indie (Yeni Doğu Hint Adaları Caddesi), Lahey'deki büyük bir sokakta bir oyun. AckermanAvenue of New East Indigo fountain pen ink made by P.W. Akkerman pen store in The Hague.
This deep indigo-Mavi has wonderful shading properties, with a slight grey lean.
Originally made to celebrate their 100th anniversary, this ink comes in a vintage-style 60mL glass bottle with a narrow neck and a marble stopper that creates a well at the top to aid in filling pens, allowing you to get every last drop of ink from the bottle. Akkerman inks work well in all types of pens, modern and vintage alike. It boasts an ideal viscosity and flows well in all types of nibs while available in a great range of saturated colors.
The name of this ink is a play on Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië (Avenue of New East Indies), a major street in the Hague. Ackerman
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM