Akkerman 06 Binnenhof Blues Ink
$32.00 USD– Sold Out
|Renk||Akkerman 06 Binnenhof Blues|
|Bottle Opening Diameter||21.4mm|
Mürekkep renkleri farklı kağıtlarda farklı sonuçlar vermektedir. Ayrıca fotoğraf çekimi, farklı ekranlar renklerin gerçek renginden farklı algılanmasına sebep olabilmektedir. Bu sebeple aşağıdaki form aracılığıyla bu mürekkep rengini Google görsellerde aratabilir, diğer kullanıcıların tecrübelerinden faydalanabilirsiniz.Akkerman 06 Binnenhof Blues - Search on Google Images
Binnenhof Blue dolma kalem mürekkep P.W. tarafından yapılan The Hague Akkerman kalem saklayın.
Binnenhof Blues parlak mavi serin. Standart kağıt üzerinde, nitelikleri sheening görmüyorum, ama bu mürekkep güzel gölgeleme var. Profesyonel iş dünyası için yeterli, ama her yerde hattatlar, sanatçılar ve dolmakalem meraklıları için eğlenceli yeterli.
Başlangıçta 100. yılını kutlamayı amaçlayan, bu mürekkep dar bir boyun ve mürekkebin son damlasına almak için izin, kalem dolum yardım için üstte bir kuyu oluşturan bir mermer tıpa ile bir vintage tarzı 60ml cam şişe geliyor şişe. Akkerman mürekkepler, modern ve hem klasik kalem, her türlü iyi çalışması. İdeal bir viskozitesini sahiptir ve doymuş renklerin büyük bir aralıkta mevcut iken hazretleri her türlü iyi akar.
Binnenhof, veya İç Mahkemesi, önümüzdeki Hofvijver göl, Lahey şehir merkezinde binaların bir komplekstir. Bu Hollanda Devletleri Genel Her iki evlerin buluşma yeri, hem de Genel İşler Bakanlığı ve Hollanda Başbakan'ın ofisi evler. öncelikle 13. yüzyılda inşa edilen gotik kale aslen Hollanda'nın sayılarının ikamet olarak işlev ve O Top 100 Hollandalı miraslarından biridir sayılır 1584. Hollanda Cumhuriyeti'nin siyasi merkezi haline geldi. Binnenhof hala kullanımda dünyada Parlamentosu eski Evi olduğunu. (Kaynak: Wikipedia)
AckermanBinnenhof Blues fountain pen ink made by P.W. Akkerman pen store in The Hague.
Binnenhof Blues is a bright, cool blue. On standard paper, you don't see sheening qualities, but this ink has beautiful shading. Professional enough for the business world, but fun enough for calligraphers, artists, and fountain pen enthusiasts everywhere.
Originally made to celebrate their 100th anniversary, this ink comes in a vintage-style 60mL glass bottle with a narrow neck and a marble stopper that creates a well at the top to aid in filling pens, allowing you to get every last drop of ink from the bottle. Akkerman inks work well in all types of pens, modern and vintage alike. It boasts an ideal viscosity and flows well in all types of nibs while available in a great range of saturated colors.
Binnenhof, or Inner Court, is a complex of buildings in the city center of The Hague, next to the Hofvijver lake. It houses the meeting place of both houses of the States General of the Netherlands, as well as the Ministry of General Affairs and the office of the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Built primarily in the 13th century, the Gothic castle originally functioned as residence of the counts of Holland and became the political centre of the Dutch Republic in 1584. It is counted among the Top 100 Dutch heritage sites. The Binnenhof is the oldest House of Parliament in the world still in use. (source: Wikipedia)
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM