Below you can find the answers to some frequently asked questions
How do you ship orders?
- We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for on receipt.
- We can ship to FPO & APO addresses. Due to security reasons, we can not ship to PO boxes.
- We are happy to arrange delivery of your order to an address that is different to your credit or debit card billing address but if you have not purchased from us before, we may contact you before we process your order to verify that your credit or debit card is not being used fraudulently.
Why is my order taking so long?
Due to each item being made-to-order, we ask that you allow 8-10 business days for production time. Once your item has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, along with a tracking number.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we deliver to all international destinations. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. You may be required to sign for your items on receipt.
When will my order ship?
- Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 2 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & Fedex.
- Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, max 7 working days.
Is there any additional costs on delivery? Is the price final?
Buyers are responsible for custom duties. There are no additional taxes in USA for our goods. Most countries, except USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties which are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. Customers ordering from European countries are exempt from customs charges, however they will be billed for VAT by UPS or Fedex.
Which payment methods are you accepted?
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Visa Debit and Maestro.
- All payments are secure online.
- If you want to pay via a bank transfer, please contact us via the mail form on our contact page.
- We retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products.
- You may pay online using any of the credit and debit cards detailed above. Together they provide a secure internet payment system for both credit and debit card payment. All payment information is securely encrypted using state of the art SSL encryption. We DON'T save any credit card information to our system.
Do you accept returns?
Of course. All items can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order. Personalized items can not be returned.
How can I make a return or exchange?
- You may exchange any item if you are not satisfied with the size, color, or fit.
- Returns or exchanges can be made for any item with a defect. If your item has a defect, we will pay your return shipping.
- Please contact us about any returns or exchanges within 14 days of receipt of your item.
- Returned and exchanged items must be in new condition, unworn/unused, with the original tags.
Please contact us to request a Return Authorization via email at email@example.com. All Returns and exchanges must be approved beforehand. Once we have approved your return, we will send you further instructions.
Do you do wholesale?
Of course. If you're a business that is interested in stocking Galen products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer repairs on your products?
We stand behind the high quality of our products but we understand sometimes things just happen. We offer free repairs to any Galen product during the products lifetime. If you have an item that has a defect or needs repair, please email us at email@example.com