Here are some important facts about our leather:
- We make our items from locally sourced 2-4mm vegetable tanned cow leather.
- All processes are done by hand including hand painting and hand stitching.
The leather softness level of our products is medium.
- Every piece of leather absorbs dye differently.
- Your sleeve may look slightly different than the one shown here.
- When you receive your item, the leather may be a bit stiff. In time the leather will soften.
- Our leather ages very well with daily use.
- All edges are burnished / finished.
Care & Cleaning
Your leather product is designed to last a lifetime and age gracefully along the way. The only thing you need to do to care for your product is to apply Neatsfoot oil or Olive oil around once a year. Apply a light layer of oil with a cloth.