Tools to Liveby Black Mini Scissors 3"
A new member of the Tools to Liveby scissors series is here! The short shape is convenient for carrying around. The Tools To Liveby 3" Mini Black Scissors are an eye-catching accessory for your desk. Their classic design is timeless and they are made from Japanese stainless steel with a comfortable rubber handle. Each pair is etched with a branded logo and comes in a hot foiled protective sleeve. The matte black style has Teflon coating on it to prevent glue from sticking to it. Available in black and gold.
Length: 3" / 7.5cm
Tools to Liveby is a stationary & lifestyle store founded by Karen Yang in Taiwan. It's committed to satisfy the functional and aesthetical needs for people who have a strong passion for stationary. Tools To Liveby feels like a warm homecoming for the pen, pencil and paper obsessed. The company searches far and wide around the globe for the finest writing instruments. Their range currently consists of scissors, brass paper clips and more stylish writing materials. Tools to Liveby is most well-known for their famous scissors and pen clips.
These scissors are so tiny and yet still functional. They tuck away nicely into the secretary pocket of my travelers notebook. They’re great for travel and crafting on the go. Well worth the price.
Diese kleine Schere ist nicht nur entzückend anzuschauen sondern auch gut im schneiden. Große Scheren finde ich oft zu unhandlich, gerade bei feinen arbeiten, diese hat nicht zu viel Spielraum bei den Griffen und ich kann auch klebrige kleinteile damit schneiden.
I love the size of this scissors, it fits perfecktly in with the other tools I have to carry on the go.
I gave these as a gift along with the Leather Slip-N-Zip 4 Slots Zippered Pen Pouch, and the recipient absolutely adores the "outfit"!
I bought these mini-scissors in addition to the 6.5" ones. The smaller scissors are ... small. They seem very sturdy and well-made. I thought I would use them along with other compact office supplies when I traveled. Of course, with the pandemic, travel isn't happening. So these tools have not seen much action. I need to find other ideas for putting them to use.
I adore this pair of scissors as it’s handy and very comfortable carrying around. Good quality and functional scissors.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM