100% Handmade in Turkey
Leather and Brass Perpetual Calendar
At Galen Leather, we love vintage dials & calendars which is why we created our own unique, leather cased analog dial. For the history buffs, antique lovers and those who simply love a vintage or medieval aesthetic, this perpetual calendar makes a beautiful analog collector's items. Perfect as a standalone dial or as a decorative binding for your notebook. It's also small enough to act as a leather pocket calendar.
It features etched letterpress onto beautiful raw brass and a hand-stitched leather frame. Simply line up the month, date & weekday as the time passes. Good for any year and made to last.
Size: 80 mm dia or 3.2"
Love the uniqueness of this octagon brass calendar. I have been using it since. Great handiwork!
This is the neatest thing I own! Flawlessly constructed, a true miniature work of art.
It’s very nice thank you
Top of class craftsmanship. Will purchase additional items.
Very pretty, compact little desk accessory. It's a little hard to turn at first, hoping it will loosen up in time. Right now I'm using jewelry pliers to change the date.
It’s a perfect accessory for me and easy to slip into my purse or pocket. I love it!
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM