Writer's Medic Bag - XLarge Crazy Horse Navy Blue
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
PRODUCT:Handmade Leather Writer's Medic Bag
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Navy Blue/Distressed
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
In honour of our founder Zeynep's last design, we've finally brought her dream to life. As a lover of all things vintage, she was inspired by the design of a traditional medic kit bag and adapted it to incorporate the Galen Leather product range.
The Writer's Medic Bag will light up any writer's or creative's imagination. It's the ultimate stylish way to carry around your writing kit to the coffee shop, on the train, plane or wherever your work takes you. With compartments for notebooks, journals, pen slots and accessories, you can easily pack all your writing essentials with you.
Galen Leather fans will fall in love with this writing kit bag as it's the ultimate collector's item for displaying all your favourite products from our range. It also makes a beautiful and thoughtful writer's gift. The gorgeous distressed tan colour is a best seller throughout our collections so without a doubt we had to include it as a colour option for the Writer's Medic Bag.
15” x 10” x 3.14” | 2.5 lbs - 37 x 25 x 8 cm | 1.1 Kg
The interior dimensions of the main pocket
35 x 24 x 3.5 cm - 15” x 9.6” x 1.5”
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love my Writer's Medic Bag XL in Crazy Horse Navy. It's perfect for organizing my holiday card writing supplies, or my regular pen pal correspondence supplies and enough pens to make the writing fun. I have my stamps and envelopes and stationary in it as well as many other writing related items. It's so fun to have this perfect bag for the purpose. The leather is lovely and is aging nicely. I'm so pleased with this bag!
Parents got this for me for Yulemas and absolutely adore it. While the video reviews on YouTube had problems with it suiting them as a backpack and as a cross body- I find it is perfect on me (5ft5in female with narrow set shoulders). It securely closes even though I pack it to the brim with watercolor supplies, paper, journals, notebooks, and pens. Great for going out on a walk or a short hike and setting up one's art supplies to capture the scene.
As you can read, I am one to pack everything but the kitchen sink in my bags of holding (do not tempt me to carry a miniature sink for this. I have and will.) and it holds a good amount of items while separating up into different compartments to prevent damage. Highly recommend for the artist and writer alike.
I absolutely love everything about this bag! I treated myself to the larger size in order to fit my laptop. It fits nicely plus I am able to store notebooks, pens, cables, notecards, etc. I love the navy blue color and can't wait to see the patina it will acquire as it ages. All in all, I am very happy with this purchase.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM