100% Handmade in Turkey
The ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Holder is handcrafted from solid wood. Inspired by a mid-century Danish design, it makes the perfect vintage accessory for your desk. It's also the perfect paintbrush holder for an artist. Holds up to 13 pens and fits most sizes of fountain pens.
Size: 8x8x10 cm
Hole Size: 15mm
The perfect solution if you are using several pens at the same time and they are cluttering up your desk!
takes up a small amount of space on desk. very stable. only things to consider for next model would be a spinner base and padding for cylinders to protect finish on pens. this item will hold a pelikan m1000 and a conid regular with no problems.
I bought two of these and have one in my office and one at my home as a holder for fine fountain pens
Excellent workmanship! Super fast delivery! Thank you!
The the Pen Stand was made of exquisite wood and I really enjoyed looking. Great craftsmanship
The toolcomb is a exactly as described and arrived well packaged for a safe arrival all the way to Australia. A nice touch to read about the history of Galen Leather as a new customer, and to receive high quality items and with great service.
Very nice holder for my fountain pens, always handy and safe
Excellent piece of art. Seems like I’ve been looking for this forever.
High quality pen holder that holds even my largest fountain pens. It's eye-catching and I've had several compliments on it. I'm considering a second!
Love the look and quality of the pen holder.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM