Our Leather Balm conditions, restores, polishes and helps waterproof leather. It can help restore the original softness and extend the life of your leather.
Our formula is not a secret; this is traditional recipe which has been used for decades. The ingredients are simple and natural, including Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Sweet Almond oil, Shea Butter, Cacao butter, Jojoba oil and Avocado oil.
You'll be pleasantly surprised that our leather balm isn't smelly like most conventional leather balms and conditioners! In fact, it's non-smelly, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-slippery. The All Natural Leather Balm is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto your clothes. It's also completely safe to humans and animals.
Can be used on all genuine leather types.vegetable tanned and oil tanned leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
- When you condition leather by hand it is important to start with a small amount of balm. This will allow you to monitor how the leather is responding to your treatment. You can always add more, bit by bit :)
- Prior to conditioning, make sure the leather is clean by carefully running a soft, slightly damp cloth over the leather. This will keep you from trapping dirt into the leather's pores. This is especially important for heavily used or older leather goods!
- During the application, be sure not to apply external sources of heat other than your hands (no ovens or hair dryers). Heat is not required to "open the pores" and treat high quality leather. It will only result in an over-absorption of oils. This will *significantly* darken your leather and cause the excess oil that was absorbed to seep out.
Very satisfied with the product!!!!
Leather Balm All Natural
Very happy with the leather picket journal!
Great product. Fits good. Heavy duty leather with great stitching. Can’t wait to get it worn in.
It has been out of stock for a very long time. I have recieved my 4 galen leather products so I'm looking forward to getting my hand on one of these balms as soon as possible
Leather Balm All Natural
I'm not experienced enough with other products to say with any real authority that this is awesome, but it does soak in very well and doesn't make my desk greasy. It is softening the leather and seems to be helping the cover break in very nicely, so it's doing exactly the thing I wanted it to do. I use it about once a week. :)
Well made. I love it!
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM