Leonardo Furore Fountain Pen - White Salt GT
$189.00 USD– Sold Out
We love using different fountain pens at Galen. First got this pen for individual use. Furore impressed us from the moment we first picked it up. Well balanced, comfortable even during long writing sessions. Although the nib is steel, it offers a smooth writing experience. We decided to contact the local distributor to sell this pen in our store, which we love very much. Now, Furore at Galen with different nib and colour options.
The Leonardo Officina Italiana Furore collection is honoring the colors of the Amalfi Coast landscapes, where the Italian pen company is based. It's a magical place, where land and sea meet each other, so beautiful and fascinating that takes your heart, with bright and strong colors. The vintage look of its shape recalls the old classics, rounded at ends, well balanced both when capped or posted.
The fountain pen has a stainless steel nib in different sizes (steel: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, and 1.5 Stub) and uses the standard international cartridge/converter filling mechanism (converter included). The pen is large enough to write unposted. For those that prefer to post their cap, the Furore posts securely on the back-end of the pen. Although this pen is not a limited edition, each barrel is individually numbered with the brand engraving.
And the story goes on... A family tradition. Leonardo Officina Italiana is a forge, a laboratory where experience and craftsmanship are mixed giving life to “pleasure”, the pleasure of writing.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Furore Fountain Pen Specifications
- Pen Body Material: Acrylic Resin
- Nib Size: 6
- Pen Length Closed: 5.88 in. / 147mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.12 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.3 in. / 160mm
- Diameter at Section: 0.41 in. / 10.5 mm
- Diameter (Barrel): 0.59 in. / 15 mm
- Total Weight: 0.88 oz. / 25g
- Nib: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (included)
- Cap: Unscrews with one full turn
- Gift Boxed
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
The nib is extremely smooth and writes immediately, even when I've set the pen down for a few days. The body of the pen is a bit thicker than most of my other pens, but this makes it more satisfying to hold when taking notes or writing for long periods. The pen is just gorgeous, too, and well-balanced. It sits in my hand as if it were born to ride there. I write unposted; when posted, the balance does change a bit, but you could post the pen if you wished. Currently, this is my favorite pen (I own about 50).
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM