Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Natural
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
Undyed but finished natural leather color. Semi-matte finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
I have used a bunch of single pen holders to stow away my FPs in my workbag but have always preferred the zippered ones. Picked this sleeve in natural colour to keep my Pelikan M series pens while out on rotation. The packaging and the easter eggs are a delight, as usual. It was the quality and thickness of the leather and the stitching that was wonderful. While it takes some time to break in and if you put in a pen that doesnt have a threaded cap, you may have trouble putting it in and pulling it out. But it gets better with time and also starts picking its colour and creases. Wonderful piece; hope to have it as a companion to my FPs for a long time to come.
Beautiful pen sleeve. Galen has friendly and prompt service, with very good communication regarding the order. Very happy!
The Galen Leather single sleeve is a beautiful, well-made single sleeve. It is stylish and functional and is worth the affordable price that one pays for it. Galen Leather has one of the best customer services out there. I would definitely recommend any product from them.
As with previous purchases this on reflects quality design and workmanship.
Its very nice leather and feels great. Holds my pen nice and snug!
The natural leather is at first really stiff but softens and really ages with time and use. It grabs the pen perfectly. I use it for my special edition TWSBI Micarta, which is a bigger pen than average. Works great, but make sure you use it for only one size of pens because it stretches a little for the bigger pens, causing the tiny pens to fall out then. The natural leather is one of the most beautiful options at Galen. I think I will buy more of the natural leather stuff, soon. But for the single pen sleeves my opinion is: Better buy a few of these :)
The product is exactly what it promised to be in the pictures. Has been my daily carry ever since I got it. Use it to house my Pelikan M200 - works really well for the pen.
This leather Pen case turned out beautifully! Thick quality leather with custom initials that look lovely. Stiff at first but with use will definitely soften and age wonderfully. Shipped quickly and arrived in the amazingly beautiful packaging. Highly recommend this item and Galen Leather to everybody!
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM