100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 170 mm x 128 mm x 21mm (6.69" x 5.03" x 0.82")
- 5 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds Field Notes or any slim notebook in A6 size
- Holds up to 155 mm / 6,10 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 5 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Excellent. Good quality product.
A lovely colour (navy), well-crafted and perfect to take my most favourite fountain pens with me!
I bought this pen case for Wahl-Eversharp DECOBAND; Oversized fountain pen. My DECOBAND is in this pen case now. But Hobonichi diary iisn't in this pen case. Because DECOBAND is too big to insert Hobonichi. But I love this pen case.
Just as expected, excellent quality and beautifully crafted.
Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Brown
This case was a gift from my wife, so I can’t comment on shipment punctuality, though, I suspect that I would have heard about it if there were any issues such as excessive delays in shipping. I wanted this case as I do not have a huge collection of (fountain) pens (yet) and I generally do not carry more than 5 pens around at any point. Another consideration was the thickness of the case. I did not want a “double-sided” case (as often hold 10 or 12 pens) as my daily use messenger bag is thin and won’t accommodate a thicker case. The thickness of this case when loaded is ~2cm (3/4”), which fits perfectly next to my pen journal.
The quality of the leather (as with the entire piece) is great. Leather thickness is nice, not having that thin, papery feel you find in lower quality/thickness leather samples, while at the same time not being excessive. It is soft and supple with a natural look (not “over tanned” within an inch of its life) and natural imperfections, which I feel, add to its character an personality. The Galen leather stamp on the back is small and unobtrusive.
The inside is lined with a soft, felt-like material and the zipper pull is a small, tightly sewn leather fob. There is also a pocket on the inside of the right/back cover to hold a small “field notes” style notebook in place. The elastic loops are ~3cm wide, which generally prevents lateral “rocking” of pens (more on how this is affected by pen thickness below) into each other during non-extreme usage. The elastic loops fit “thicker” barreled pens well, snugly holding them in place without the necessity for a clip. Thinner barreled pens are not held in place and will slide freely without a clip to secure them to the loop and they will rock, coming in contact with their neighbors. The pens in the picture are (left to right) Sheaffer Taranis, Sheaffer Pop, and Jinhao X450.
Unexpectedly, Galen leather included some neat little extras that came as a pleasant surprise. One packet each of (instant) Turkish coffee and a tea bag (I do not know what flavor, as I do not read Turkish), were included which can be enjoyed during writing sessions. Also included was a small glass “evil eye” bead on a string along with a brief description of the evil eye legend in Turkish culture.
Overall, I am very impressed with the product as well as the little extras that came along with it. It genuinely seems like Zeynep and Yusef of Galen Leather care about making a quality product that will last a long time and want you to enjoy it. I will definitely chose Galen again for other products.
The Leather Zippered 5 slot Pen Case is beautifully designed. It fits my five fountain pens perfectly as well as The Everyday Book Pocket Size. My five fountain pens are safe and secure because of the zipper. I actually have been journaling more since I got this item. Finally, Galen Leather has the best customer service! Love the details provided with the order such as the pouch, the box, the evil eye, bags of tea and coffee.
Beautifully craft place to store my pens and a field notebook. Love it. And the coffee, tea, and card were a really nice personal touch. Good people and very good product. Thank you.
Awesome. This is my second product from Galen, I'll definitely be back again.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM