100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 10 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
I swear it's somehow even more beautiful in person! The leather is so incredibly soft and it fits all my EDC fountain pens and protects them well! (I have two more pens coming, so this is perfect!)
I definitely recommend it and I'm going to buy more in the future.
Beautifully made piece. However, if you have medium to large pens it is small. Forget putting a bevy of M800 size pens in this. The case works best with pens the size of a M200. Even then, to close the fully loaded case you need to rotate the clips to the side. Even then, its is uncomfortably snug. Maybe it will stretch out over time, but for now it is uncomfortable and I am relegating it to inexpensive pens.
Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Brown
Very good product.
Finally my nice brown 10 slot pen pouch arrived on my hand by FEDEX on Aug. 21st, '19 almost 29days after my order confirmation on July 22nd, '19.
Unlikely my expection, there were several slight cracks on the leather surface and black spots but it was acceptable.
Sewing stiches, zipper and joint part looked quite durable, and the thickness of the external leather was much thinner compared with its photo on the Galen leather website.
I have to say that I really like Galen design and product quality, but hope to leave hear my cordial advice and feedback to Galen Leather family here.
I really appreciate your handcraft work and if you can take care of answering for each customer's inquriy or question through this website including chatting menu at least 2~3 days cycle(if you are busy too much), your customers will be much more happier about your service and quality. I trusted Galen's good service but I had not received any reply from Galen whenever I left my message and sent Emailt to Galen before my pouch arrived at my home. It was quite important point for Galen to improve for your future biz.
Especially, if there is no response from Galen to customers' inquiries or questions, those overseas customers are worried about the schedule of the product delivery or its status of production naturally.
I hope Galen to be prosperous and successful with many customers' trust and satisfaction in the future all the way~!!
God bless you~!!
beautiful leather and craft work. want to shop
First of all, the craftsmanship is 5/5! I love how the pen case feels and looks like! I would definitely get another one. I also love the two protecting separator sheets! I don't agree with those people who say only 1 is enough, it's not only used to separate the pens from each other when it's closed, but to also protect the pens from zipper scratches when pulling them out.
I read the other reviews and it has been mentioned by others as well that it would be great if the pen case was thicker. I put in 10 Pelikan M800 and when I close it with the zipper the pen case is literally trying to burst open. I would prefer it if the pens wouldn't be squished especially when they are this expensive.
My second suggestion (I'd pay for this a couple of bucks extra if it were an option) is to lower the elastic bands a bit towards the bottom. Right now they are in the middle and they cover the caps of my pens. I would prefer if the elastic bands would only hold the barrel of the pens.
I suggest the case must have a little better/height so that the pens on both sides do not get pressed upon one another .
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM