Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
This leather cover fits Galen Everyday Books, Stalogy 365, Life A5, Apica CD A5, Logical Prime A5, Midori MD A5, Hobonichi Cousin A5, Kleid A5, Yamamoto A5, Nanami A5, Galen Leather Notebooks A5. And all soft-covered notebooks in A5 size.
Reviews On YouTube
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Honey Ochre/Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
6.3 x 8.6 inches (16 x 22 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Made from the finest quality leather, our Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover is bound to be a timeless addition your writing practices. The slim cover is designed to fit an A5 notebook or planner and flips open effortlessly for ease of use. The cover also has 1 slot for your pen, as well as one slip pocket on the inside for other small accessories.
- A5 size soft covered notebooks and Everyday Book Blank A5 400 pages
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Pen and accessories are not included
I love the feel of the cover, the colour, the smell and the craftsmanship. The cover is perfect in size to my A5 notebook - slim like promised. Like a glove . The thickness of the leather is also a perfect hit: not too flimsy, nor too thick. I really love it. It is more green in reality - my pictures does not do the colour justice.
I got a personalized cover a couple of weeks ago and I’m loving it. It feels incredible and looks beautiful, it’s a great size, and the pen loop holds most pens comfortably. I’m excited to use this for years to come!
It took me a long time to choose the color I liked most before ordering. In the end I went with the green one. But I was disappointed when it arrived, because the green is almost a dark black. Only in the inside on the rough side of the leather one can see it’s originally green. I will get used to it anyway, because the cover fits well and is very sturdy. Additionally, it can’t get any darker 🙂
The covers are magnificent, as, in my opinion, all the material they make at Galen Leather. As you can see I have three and I can't get enough of them and I want to have more. Thanks guys for your work
This is for the Forest Green A5 slim notebook cover. My pictures here in gray, cloudy Minnesota don’t do justice for how beautiful this cover is. The color of mine is true to the pictures in the store website for the Forest green, I just cannot capture it with my available light. It holds my Clairefontaine A5 notebook perfectly. The notebook, for reference, is 96 sheets which makes 192 pages. It was easy to get the notebook in and out and it opens and lays flat very nicely for a smooth writing experience. I love that beautiful leather smell as well. I am so very happy with my purchase, and sending a big thank you to Yusuf who made this cover, as well to Yunus, and the entire Galen Leather team. Thank you for the extra treats as well that come with every purchase.
Amazing quality. What you receive and unbox is an experience in itself (lots of goodies), and that is before you even get to the notebook cover!
Expertly crafted to perfection....and smells amazing!!
Stop looking at all the reviews and videos on Galen Leather products (like I did) and do yourself a favour, just dive in and buy it! You won't be disappointed!
Very nice green color and some scratches look natural and antique. Good with Midori note. Also thanks for the pen case and it was unexpected Christmas present for myself.
I can’t explain how perfect this cover is. It’s light and the color is lovely (as the smell). Also, if you don’t use the pen loop you can attach a charm. I love this leather and the love they put on the details. Thank you soooo much.
This cover is perfect. It is soft and well stitched and snug. I love Japanese paper and the Midori A5 notebook is a wonderful notebook with a dull cover. This Galen Leather cover is a match made in heaven. The pen in the penholder is the Esterbrook Estie Ebony and it's a gurthy big pen. The lovely sticker was on the paper band around the cover with a beautiful mission statement. I put the sticker in the notebook, becausse that is what fans do. ;)
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM